[X2Go-User] TCE usb mount

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Jan 25 17:38:40 CET 2018

Hi Widu,

Sorry for the late reply.  Paying customers taking priority ...

There was a regression in the patchscript in the Wiki.
I *think* the fix I just applied should re-enable USB mounting.

Please update your patch script to what's in the Wiki at
<https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:tce#live-patching_the_build>

Regarding sound output on the server - usually people want sound on the
client, so pulseaudio is started on the client and the proper variables
set on the server that point to the pulseaudio instance on the client.

If you want to output sound on the server instead, you will have to set
sound to disabled in the X2Go session config, and figure out how to
start pulseaudio on the server with the proper parameters and permissions.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur