[X2Go-User] qt5 application window not rendered

Bernd Schubert bs_lists at aakef.fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 25 11:31:56 CET 2018

Hmm, very weird. So after upgrading to current mesa didn't help either,
I wanted to try newer QT, as there are no QT ppa packages available. I
just updated QT5 from the next ubuntu version (18.04). Now these libs
seem to incompatible with any installed qt5 package - it purged all
related packages. I don't know if the update would have helped - there
was nothing left to test with... So I went back to the previous QT
version and also just let it install qgit. Somehow this made it work
again in x2go. Not the ideal way to solve it, but at least it works...

Bernd