[X2Go-User] can't connect to session

Andrew Munn andrew at nmedia.net
Wed Jan 10 16:13:31 CET 2018

I'm seeing this situation again. I can see the session in the client as
usual by when I click on it nothing happens.  I think someone in another
thread mentioned running out of available ports as a possible cause.  Is
that right?  What's the solution here?  I want to reconnect to the session
without killing my running applications.

Thanks