[X2Go-User] Windows compiling pyhoca-gui - gevent issue

Michael Gale gale.michael at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 05:48:13 CET 2013

Hey,

    I was too excited, the build is working however the installed version
of Pyhoca-gui does not work.

So the current state of affairs:
- I can launch Pyhoca-gui from MINGW32 prompt by doing './pyhoca-gui
--start-xserver'
- python build_exe produces an installer exe which I can install and
uninstall
- Attempting to launch pyhoca-gui from the installed exe does nothing, no
output and no errors

>From C:\Program Files\Pyhoca-gui
I can get a Python prompt by running py.exe, however pyhoca-gui.exe does
nothing.

I compared the installed directories between the web site version and my
version and they look identical except the web site has wxpython 2.9.4 and
I am using 2.9.5.

Any help is appreciated.

Michael

--
Ecclesiastes 1:18

 18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
   the more knowledge, the more grief.