[X2Go-User] Ubuntu Unity errors (11.10 and 12.04 beta 1)

christoffer krakou christoffer at fleten.net
Fri Mar 30 11:24:16 CEST 2012

Hello there people

I'm using x2go, and so far i'm loving it. there is one thing, though,
that iffs me. When i'm using unity on ubuntu, the top global menu bar
dosnt work like it does locally. On my local install, i can click the
menu items, no problem. On the x2go session, i need to click and hold
down the mouse button before i can use the menus, "letting go" when i
activate a menu entry. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance
--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Christoffer Krakou