[X2go-user] Starting multiple sessions

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:23:32 CEST 2010

I have installed the x2goserver-home package on my linux server. Now I
want to open multiple session windows to my server from my x2go
client.

I created two session profiles to my server, with the only difference
being one of them is named "server1" and the other is named "server2".
So, I open a session to server1, and then I try to click on the icon
for server2, but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

The only way I was able to open a second session was to run another
instance of the x2go client, and then click on the server2 icon.

Is this expected behavior? That I can only open 1 session per x2go
client instance?