[X2Go-i18n] Pls find encl Estonian translations

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Feb 24 06:18:58 CET 2017

On 23.02.2017 02:41 PM, Robert Parts wrote:
> Pls find encl Estonian translations.
> Is it ok if I send this way.
>
> I found 5 (3 of them is corrected and included) *_et.ts files from :
> x2goserver
> x2goplasmabindings
> x2goadmincenter
> x2gognomebindings
> nx-libs
> x2goclient
> x2gomatebindings
> x2gothinclient
>
> I make git clone git://code.x2go.org/*  at 22.02.2017
>
> Is there more translatable files to look for?

Thanks, I got it, but it'll take a while until I process that completely, as at
least X2Go Client's changes are pretty big.

Please remember to also CC the x2go-i18n mailing list (added that now.)

There are other translation that are not based on Qt's .ts files, yeah. A list
with all translatable software can be found on
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:i18n - hopefully it's up to date.

x2godesktopsharing, x2gognomebindings, x2gomatebindings and x2goserver use .po
files instead, which can be translated using poedit.

I'll be happy to answer further questions you might have!

Mihai