[X2Go-i18n] Updated German Translation

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Feb 9 07:08:39 CET 2017

On 08.02.2017 11:41 PM, Stefan Baur wrote:
> Here is a patch to update the German translation file.

Thanks, applied as
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=6ef548f956b70420c7fbcf4f59071e24756c32b5

I've had to fix up quite a lot of stuff in a follow-up commit:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=b5435f5dc27d59db6ac77adf3d460b1c7733ab68

Again, please try to adhere to the formatting of the source string. You left out
trailing whitespace (either spaces or newlines) often in the translation strings.

More importantly, though, please always copy the *whole* source string while
translating and then translate the source string, as I found some ">" characters
missing as the last character of a string.

Mihai