[x2go-i18n] call for translation: x2goclient, pyhoca-gui

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Tue Apr 10 12:24:35 CEST 2012

Am 06.04.2012 13:03, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> /usr/bin/poedit

I believe I managed to configure poedit and load the "de" translation
file for pyhoca-gui, but it seems like there already is a translation
for everything.

So, I have a few usage questions:

1) Is there a way to find out which strings are in need of an
updated/new translation? (IOW, is the "de" file up to date or am I just
too stupid to figure out how to find the strings?)

2) Why are the first four strings displayed in bold?

3) What should be done if the English message is odd and needs to be
fixed/updated?  I'm assuming that any attempt to fix it in the "de" file
will cause massive breakage either with the German translation or with
all translations.

4) Same as 1), but for x2goclient rather than pyhoca-based clients.

5) Same as 3), but for x2goclient rather than pyhoca-based clients.

Note: 4) and 5) are so I don't have to come back asking the same
questions as soon as I have "linguist" up and running. ;-)

-Stefan