[x2go-i18n] call for translation: x2goclient, pyhoca-gui

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Tue Apr 10 11:55:15 CEST 2012

Am 06.04.2012 13:03, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

>> I'm afraid I don't have a dev machine with a GUI available. :-/
> Feel free to use your account on fylgja.das-netzwerkteam.de to do the work.

That is a very generous offer, thank you...

> /usr/bin/linguist-qt4
...this one isn't available on fylgja, though - only linguist-qt3 is
installed.  Should I use that instead, or will it damage the translation
files?

> /usr/bin/poedit
...this one is available, but as far as I unserstand your message and
the wiki page, it is only for the pyhoca-based clients.

-Stefan