[X2Go-Dev] Default umask when mounting sshfs tunnel

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:53:20 CEST 2013

Hello dear mates.

Just had a problem that when a user moves or copy a file from the mounted
sshfs dir to a shared directory on the x2goserver, if this is a shared
folder for a group with respective ACL's we've got a problem with the final
permissions.

The easy way to solve this is to change the x2gomountdirs to include the
umask param.

My diff is below.
Is there any other way ( missed /etc/x2go/* param  that i've missed to
solve this problem?

34,35d33
< my $umask="0117";
<
277c275
<               $msg = "sshfs $code_conv -o idmap=user,uid=`id -u`,gid=`id
-g`,umask=$umask,ServerAliveInterval=300,Cipher=blowfish,IdentityFile=$key,UserKnownHostsFile=$key.ident
\"$user\"\@$host:\"@dirs[$i]\" \"$mntpath\" -p $port";
---
>               $msg = "sshfs $code_conv -o idmap=user,uid=`id -u`,gid=`id
-g`,ServerAliveInterval=300,Cipher=blowfish,IdentityFile=$key,UserKnownHostsFile=$key.ident
\"$user\"\@$host:\"@dirs[$i]\" \"$mntpath\" -p $port";
280c278
<               if (system("sshfs  $code_conv -o idmap=user,uid=`id
-u`,gid=`id
-g`,umask=$umask,ServerAliveInterval=300,Cipher=blowfish,IdentityFile=$key,UserKnownHostsFile=$key.ident
\"$user\"\@$host:\"@dirs[$i]\" \"$mntpath\" -p $port 2>>~/mounts.log")==0)
---

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos.

Helmer Teles
http://hteles.wordpress.com

"Sent from my Linux Device"

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)

       .-.                   G N U
       /v\                 L I N U X
     /( _ )\        May The Source Be