[X2Go-Dev] DMG build problem

Anders Bruun Olsen abo at dsl.dk
Tue Mar 5 12:03:33 CET 2013

Right on the money!

The problem was that libssl-1.0.0.dylib was linked to the wrong lib in the
DMG. Adding +w rights to libssl and libcrypto in /opt/local/lib fixed that.
Looking at output from dylibbundler reveals another problem though:

Log: Deploying Qt frameworks found inside:
("./x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib")
Log:  copied: "/opt/local/lib/libtiff.5.dylib"
Log:  to "./x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks//libtiff.5.dylib"
ERROR: "install_name_tool: changing install names or rpaths can't be redone
for: ./x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks//libtiff.5.dylib (for
architecture x86_64) because larger updated load commands do not fit (the
program must be relinked, and you may need to use -headerpad or
-headerpad_max_install_names)
"
ERROR: ""
ERROR: "install_name_tool: changing install names or rpaths can't be redone
for: ./x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks//libtiff.5.dylib (for
architecture x86_64) because larger updated load commands do not fit (the
program must be relinked, and you may need to use -headerpad or
-headerpad_max_install_names)
"
ERROR: ""

I have added +w to libtiff.5.dylib. Any idea what could be the problem
there?

--
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig