[X2Go-Dev] DMG build problem

Clemens Lang neverpanic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:44:02 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 11:16:01AM +0100, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> Specifically it tries to load /opt/local/lib/libcrypto-1.0.0.dylib
> which doesn't exist on this other system. It is
> x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl-1.0.0.dylib which references
> it.

Please provide the output of
 $> otool -L x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient
 $> otool -L x2goclient.app/Contents/Resources/exe/nxproxy
 $> otool -L x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl-1.0.0.dylib

Also pay attention to any dylibbundler error messages printed during
packaging -- openssl has the habit to install their libraries ugo-w,
which causes dylibbundler to choke when it tries to modify the library
paths using install_name_tool(1). My fix for this currently is changing
the modes manually.

--
Clemens Lang
MacPorts Developer