[X2Go-Dev] Attention @Alex, @Mike: Urgent problem with Flash and Iceweasel

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Mon Aug 27 22:22:06 CEST 2012

Am 27.08.2012 18:52, schrieb Stefan Baur:

> Well, since I have one box running Wheezy, I guess I'm going to give
> both the latest Chrome and Wheezy's Chromium-Browser a try soon.

And here are the results:
Both chromium-browser from Wheezy as well as the latest Google Chrome
crash as soon as I click on the "close tab" icon on the first of the two
tabs that are shown directly after installation.
To be precise, "crash" means vcxsrv.exe dies, not Chromium/Chrome.
The session itself remains active.

I'm using X2Go Client for Windows, 3.99.2.2 on Windows 7, 32-Bit.

Server side is Debian Wheezy, obviously.  The x2go packages are being
pulled from:
# X2go Repository
deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian wheezy main
# X2go Repository (sources)