[X2Go-Dev] Attention @Alex, @Mike: Urgent problem with Flash and Iceweasel

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:08:54 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Stefan Baur
<newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de> wrote:
> And here are the results:
> Both chromium-browser from Wheezy as well as the latest Google Chrome crash
> as soon as I click on the "close tab" icon on the first of the two tabs that
> are shown directly after installation.
> To be precise, "crash" means vcxsrv.exe dies, not Chromium/Chrome.
> The session itself remains active.
>
> I'm using X2Go Client for Windows, 3.99.2.2 on Windows 7, 32-Bit.
>
> Server side is Debian Wheezy, obviously.  The x2go packages are being pulled

I was wondering what differences between our systems might account for
yours crashing and mine not. Here are some possibilities:

1) I'm using windows 7 64-bit for client 3.99.2.2

2) It is possible we have different chromium versions, I have
21.0.1180.81-2 (I did not see you specify your version)

3) I have cairo and lib32-cairo version 1.10.2 , maybe you have a newer version?

4) something else?