[X2go-dev] x2goagent/NXAgent bug with evdev keyboard driver

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Jun 1 10:33:01 CEST 2011

hi all,

in a phone call with Heinz yesterday I addressed an issue with
x2goagent that has also been an issue with old versions of nxagent in
case the client system uses the evdev keyboard driver (AltGr key gets
stuck, sometimes als the Shift and Ctrl key). The problem is
documented on NoMachine's site:

http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR02H02327

As my development notebook uses evdev, I encounter this issue
regularly (and that's my personal reason to get rid of this bug ASAP).

The current plan is to incorporate the latest changes in nxagent's
code (3.5.0-x) into x2goagent before Baikal.

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B