[X2go-dev] Extra functions requested in x2go

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Jun 22 21:58:29 CEST 2010

Dick Kniep schreef:
>  Hi list,
>
> Thanks for the replies. They are helpful.
>
> To explain a little further:
>
> We have a Linux application written in wxPython with Postgresql and
> (mostly) Windows clients.
>
> Goglobal gives us the possibility to export a file to the client and
> subsequently start the file. The mime type of the file determines which
> program is started on the client.
>
> In the client a trigger should start the application with the file that
> is passed.

I think you should talk to Heinz or Oleksandr. Maybe they have time to
develop something like this.

Another way would be is to develop this yourself and to ask Heinz and
Oleksandr to add it to X2go.

I've heard on Linuxtag they are making a git repository to make it more
easy to work together.

I don't think it's really difficult to add.

With regards.
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/