[X2Go-User] (no subject)

Stroganov Roman stroganov.roman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:38:08 CET 2019

Hello.

If I am connected with linux x2go client to the server to me the full
screen, but with an opportunity to minimize or maximize it with the help by
a mouse is necessary. I know about hot buttons, but it not that it is
necessary for my users. And they not always work:(
Whether there is an opportunity to have a control bar a x2go session in the
full-screen mode as it is made in Remmina or MS-RDP-Client? I enclosed
screenshots of their control bars in the letter what would be clear.
If I am able to do it - help to configure it please. If there is no such
function, then tell is in development plans?

He is grateful for any help!

--
С Уважением Строганов Роман