[X2Go-Dev] X2Go vs. xrdp

Heinz-M. Graesing heinz-m.graesing at obviously-nice.de
Tue Oct 1 09:52:36 CEST 2013

Hi Nable,

using X2Go means that you'll need a local X-Server. This X-Server
catches a lot work of display, caching  and input management locally. So
- yes, you'll need more power on the client to run this complete
X-Server even when content ist rendered on serverside.
On the plus side: this is a "near native" (ok, the diff between nxagent
and XOrg is increasing) redirection of Linux displays.

Regards,

Heinz