[X2Go-Commits] [[X2Go Wiki]] page added: doc:release-notes-mswin:x2goclient-184.108.40.206
wiki-admin at x2go.org
wiki-admin at x2go.org
Thu Feb 13 21:16:07 CET 2020
A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:
Date : 2020/02/13 20:16
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0
IP-Address : 220.127.116.11
Hostname : 18.104.22.168.adsl.inet-telecom.org
Old Revision: ---
New Revision: https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:release-notes-mswin:x2goclient-22.214.171.124
Edit Summary: Copy from doc:release-notes-mswin:x2goclient-126.96.36.199 and adapt to new release.
User : ionic
====== Windows-Specific Release notes for X2Go Client 188.8.131.52 ======
===== Major Windows-specific changes since =====
- Do not show Pulseaudio warning on Windows, if Pulseaudio is disabled in
settings or by command line.
- Windows: Update PuTTY from 0.70 to 0.71. Fixes quite a list of issues
discovered through the EU-funded bug bounty programme. Not all are
relevant to X2Go Client.
- Windows: upgrade bundled VcXsrv to 184.108.40.206.
- Windows: add support for
x3270-fonts, including adding a pretty nasty
but necessary fonts.* file regeneration hook.
- Windows: Update PuTTY from 0.71 to 0.73. Fixes another round of issues
discovered through the EU-funded bug bounty programme and other security
- Windows: upgrade bundled VcXsrv to 220.127.116.11.
- Windows: upgrade PulseAudio from 7.1 to 13.0.
- Windows: remove libz. Was previously used by libzip, which has not been
shipped for quite some time.
- Windows: Update Win32 OpenSSL from 1.0.2n to 1.0.2u. Implicit.
- Windows: Upgrade libssh from 0.7.4 to 0.9.3 (while maintaining Pageant
support). Drop libssh_threads library not provided (or used) any longer.
- x2goclient.pro: update comment mentioning that libssh does not provide
pkgconfig files on non-UNIX/Windows platforms any longer and drop
==== Current Release ====
The installer, x2goclient-18.104.22.168-2020.02.13-setup.exe , is available
under this folder:
===== Supported Windows Versions =====
X2Go Client is currently only released as a 32-bit x86 build. Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit x86 versions of Windows are supported via this build.
* Windows 7 SP1
* Windows 8.1 (with "Update 1")
* Windows 10 (1709)
* Windows 10 (1803)
These versions of Windows without the latest (specified) service pack / major update are probably compatible, but are rarely (if ever) tested. They are not officially supported.
Corresponding server versions of Windows are also supported, but receive minimal testing:
* Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
* Windows Server 2012
* Windows Server 2012 R2 (with or without "Update 1")
* Windows Server 2016
===== Installation Instructions =====
See this page:
===== Windows-Specific Bug Fixes =====
===== Noteworthy Windows-Specific Bugs
[[http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=611|bug 611]] The server cannot be added to the known_hosts file (and thus you cannot connect to the server) when both of these conditions are met: 1. Your Windows username has non-English characters. 2 Those characters are in a different language than the Windows "system locale".
This mail was generated by DokuWiki at
More information about the x2go-commits