Upcoming Package Repository Downtime

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Tue Nov 7 17:47:20 CET 2017

Hi

I will be releasing new stable versions of nx-libs and x2goserver soon.

Due to some file moves between packages, these releases must happen in lock-step
(or more specifically the binary packages built from these releases be available
at the same time).

In order to not potentially break user systems, I will disable access to the
package repositories on the UTC days of
  - Wed November 8, 2017
  - Fri November 10, 2017 (rain date)
for an unspecified amount of time.

If you experience problems accessing the package repositories on these days,
rest assured that this behavior is intentional. The repositories will be
available once new binary packages for these new releases are available.

A more fine-grained notice will be posted on the Wiki main page and removed
again once the situation is cleared.

Mihai