Subject: Unanswered problem reports by date
From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 16:23:02 +0200 (CEST)

The following problem reports have not yet been marked as `taken up' by a
message to [email-masked] or or `forwarded' by a
message to [email-masked].

OVER 166 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
    11 x2goserver Forward USB using USB IP       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    21 x2goclient DirectRDP: button for ,,termin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    25 x2goclient DirectRDP: make sound configur X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    26 x2goclient DirectRDP: make folder sharing X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    30 x2goclient http broker client in X2Go Cli X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 165 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
    39 x2goclient build-macosx/x2goclient lacks  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    42 x2goserver GNOME3 desktop (in non-fullscr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    46 x2goclient x2goclient almost unreadable f X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    52 x2goclient moreinfo/x2goclient deletes al X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 163 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
    63 x2goagent  fixed-upstream/Current Cairo t X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    77 x2goclient X2Go Client corrupts Cygwin    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
    79 x2goserver x2goruncommand is not "user fr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 162 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
    99 x2goclient x2goclient segmentation fault  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   101 x2goclient patch/x2goclient: resuming "ru X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   106 x2goclient SSH Host Key Validation fails  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 161 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   110 x2goclient No buttons in KDE netbook them X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   112 x2goclient Mac Os X keyboard bug: NumLock X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   119 x2goclient Windows does not open at reque X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   120 x2goclient RFE: A "use native size" for c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 160 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   125 x2goclient Bug with Alt Gr keyboard       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   128 x2goclient Bug with Alt Gr keyboard       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   129 x2goagent  X Error: BadAccess (attempt to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   144 x2goclient Bluetooth headset switches to  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 159 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   160 x2goclient Disable LDAP settings when X2G X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   161 x2goserver moreinfo/pulseaudio error mess X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   169 x2goclient Usability: Too easy to start a X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   178 x2goclient build-win32/X2Go client on Win X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 160 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   184 x2goclient missing public SSH key file sh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 159 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   186 x2goclient x2goclient in broker-mode: unh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 158 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   187 x2goclient moreinfo/Destroying SshMasterC X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   188 x2goclient build-win32/x2go desktop sessi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   195 x2goclient build-win32 moreinfo/windows c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   197 x2goclient vcxsrv.exe crash               X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   207 x2goserver X2Go win32 client screen resol X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   213 x2goclient x2go doesn't honour /etc/ssh/s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   215 x2goclient build-win32/Fwd: [X2Go-Dev] Go X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   221 src:x2gobr Make hard-coded path /usr/lib/ (unknown -- `src')

OVER 157 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   227 x2goclient Bug of creating remote file wh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   228 x2gousbmou Mount MTP on thinclients       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   232 x2goclient moreinfo/Connecting from fedor X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   239 x2goclient import/export session definiti X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   240 x2goclient X2goclient cannot read hashed  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   246 x2goclient taskbar disappears (forward fo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 156 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   248 x2goclient Conditional jump or move depen X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   249 x2goclient moreinfo/Segmentation fault in X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   250 x2gothincl ultiple xorg.conf's in x2go TC X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   252 x2goclient build-macosx/Tabulator and 'p' X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   254 x2goserver rpm-packages moreinfo/race con X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   256 x2goserver add consolekit to x2goserver   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   257 x2goserver Make X2Go Server systemd aware X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   264 x2goclient Antialiasing x2go client deskt X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   265 x2goclient x2go client - zoom type for re X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   266 x2goclient x2goclient does not handle exp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 155 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   267 x2goserver pending/x2golistsessions - imp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   270 x2goclient xinerama.conf sometimes contai X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   272 x2goserver [X2Go-User] Session resume fai X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   279 x2goserver Add script that provide a list X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   280 x2gobroker Query server-side desktop sess X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   282 x2goclient Use client-side LANG + LC_* se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   286 x2goserver keyboard layout isn't applied  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 154 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   289 x2goserver Launch (suspended) X2Go sessio X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   290 x2goclient confirmed/SSH key based authen X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   291 nxagent    eclipse: Eclipse crash when i  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   297 x2goclient build-win32/Pulseaudio doesn't X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   308 x2goclient Feature addition to support tw X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 153 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   309 x2goserver Make x2goterminate-session / x X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   317 x2goclient build-win32/Mounting of maps o X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   318 pyhoca-gui Mounts fail on Windows 8       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   320 x2goclient build-win32/windows client ter X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   322 x2goclient moreinfo/RDP connection throug X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 152 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   327 x2goclient confirmed wontfix/x2go client  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   332 x2goserver rpm-packages/handle session su X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   338 x2goserver gnome no longer working in Ubu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   342 x2goclient Seamless / rootless apps don't X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   343 x2goclient Invisible UI components when c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 151 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   348 x2goserver pending/x2goserver 4.0.1.8: sc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   352 x2goclient Numlock in User session        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   361 x2gobroker Provide a test page in X2Go Se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   362 x2goclient Chromium/chrome still crash Vc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   368 x2goclient GSSAPI support falls back to S X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   369 x2goclient Make config bubble text config X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   372 x2goserver x2goadmin writes to users home X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   373 x2goclient x2goclient crashes on ending s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   374 x2gothincl Setting keyboard layout in x2g X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   375 x2gothincl moreinfo/x2gothinclient does n X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 150 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   378 x2goclient Point to XQuartz as extra, non X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   383 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui doesn't load on Win X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   385 x2goclient Redirect incoming audio stream X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   386 x2goclient Make automatic DPI setting ava X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   387 x2goserver build-macosx/use dbus-launch t X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   390 x2goserver Provide meta packages x2goserv X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   395 x2goclient build-macosx/Mac Menu Bar Icon X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   398 x2gousbmou Automounter only mounts first  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   400 x2goclient Feature request: SSH proxy fun X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   403 x2goclient Connection to local desktop fr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 149 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   418 nxagent    confirmed/Not all windows reco X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   425 x2goclient build-win32/High CPU usage for X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 148 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   436 x2goclient x2goclient crashes when server X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   437 nxagent    confirmed/Session resume probl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   442 x2goserver x2goserver-fmbindings has asso X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   444 x2goserver Are x2go* commands suitable fo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   452 x2goclient Whole Display turns into Windo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 147 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   457 x2goserver Fwd: polkit-gnome-authenticati X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   459 x2goserver PolicyKit authentication withi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   462 x2goclient build-win32 moreinfo/X2Go Wind X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   464 x2goserver Mac Keyboard does not work wit X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   465 x2goserver possible memory leak; throughp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   466 x2goclient Client breaks connection on pr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   472 x2goclient Upgrade SSH key exchange and m X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   475 x2goclient x2goclient v4.0.2.0 running on X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 146 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   480 x2goclient Segmentation Fault (core dump) X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   481 x2goserver pending/Mac client breaks keyb X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   482 x2gothincl moreinfo/Thinclient env would  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   483 x2goclient moreinfo/x2goclient complains  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   486 x2goserver Session started with linux cli X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   489 x2goclient confirmed/x2goclient ignores p X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   492 nxagent    NX breaks window snapping in M X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   496 x2goclient build-win32/x2goclient crashes X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 145 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   501 x2goclient Missing function: Authenticati X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 156 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   509 wiki.x2go. security/Document NX/X11 secur (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')

OVER 145 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   510 x2goclient build-win32/ctrl-alt-f crashes X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   512 x2goclient Auto log-in (ssh-agent) doesn' X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   513 nxagent    confirmed/Single application r X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 144 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   530 x2goclient build-win32/Windows: PulseAudi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   535 pyhoca-gui PyHoca-GUI: Windows: "The X2Go X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   549 x2goclient Blinking popup window when usi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   550 x2goclient build-win32/x2goclient [window X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   551 x2goclient build-win32/Windows x2goclient X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   552 x2goclient build-win32/Windows x2goclient X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 143 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   555 nx-libs    E17 (Enlightenment): Windows c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   560 x2goserver not-a-bug wontfix/nxagent (and X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 142 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   576 x2goserver Add command=FREERDP to X2Go Se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   577 x2goclient Full-screen mode spans multipl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   581 nx-libs    VirtualBox Clipboard Sharing d X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   582 nx-libs    Fwd: [Bug 1133614] New: [abrt] X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   591 nxagent    No system tray for remote appl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   595 x2goclient Create PortableApps version of X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   598 x2goserver GNOME3 flashback session refus X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   600 x2goclient build-win32 pending/reintroduc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   604 x2goclient build-win32/Windows: VcXsrv la X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 143 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   611 x2goclient X2Go Client for Windows cannot X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 141 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   615 x2goclient NX proxy cannot start in Ubunt X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   618 x2goclient pending fixed-upstream fixed b X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   620 nxagent    x2goclient hides KDE kickoff s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   624 x2goclient Print-Screen [ keyboard key ]  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   629 x2goserver Display port conflicts: Client X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   634 x2goserver use socket forwarding feature  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   635 x2godeskto No Makefile in x2godesktopshar X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   639 nx-libs    Segmentation fault in nxagent  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   640 nx-libs    nxagent crash in nxagentDiscon X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   641 nx-libs    x2goagent crash in XFreeFontPa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 140 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   645 x2goclient Connection is lost when using  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   650 x2goclient X2Go Windows Client - vcxsrv.e X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   651 x2goclient x2goclient segfault on update  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   653 x2goclient java application incorrect spl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   654 x2goclient java application missing icons X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   655 x2goclient Tooltips flickering on java ap X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   656 x2goclient moreinfo/Fwd: Windows X2GoClie X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   657 x2goclient X2Go Client session type: MATE X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   663 x2godeskto X2Go Desktop Sharing broken si X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   667 x2goclient add option to change x2goclien X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   669 wiki.x2go. better document different keyb (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')
   670 x2goclient window border and control disa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   674 x2goserver keycode -> keycode translation X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 139 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   677 x2goclient moreinfo/X2goclient assumes al X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   679 x2goserver generate man pages via help2ma X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   682 x2goclient moreinfo/X2Go client on Ubuntu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   684 python-x2g add exclude-hosts parameter to (unknown -- `python-x2gobroker'
   687 x2goclient Third x2go session crashes one X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   690 x2goclient request another server from br X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   693 x2goserver moreinfo/domain users can't op X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   695 nx-libs    Fwd: [Bug 1172639] New: [abrt] X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 138 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   701 x2goclient We need to talk about, and doc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   703 x2goclient moreinfo build-macosx/x2goclie X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   704 x2godeskto Desktopsharing "Access denied  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   710 x2goserver Error connecting to CentOS 5 S X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   711 x2goserver not-a-bug wontfix/x2goserver:  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   717 nx-libs    Fwd: [Bug 1179010] New: [abrt] X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   722 x2goclient add sanity checks when process X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   723 x2goclient x2go sessions insta-break with X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   724 x2goserver not-a-bug wontfix/Scanning doe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   729 x2goclient Share login credentials betwee X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   730 x2goclient Krb5 delegation: update ~/.x2g X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   731 x2goclient Kerbers cred delegation fails  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   732 x2goclient X2Go Client falls back to SSH  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   733 x2goclient SSH GSSAPI: use master+slave s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   734 x2goclient ssh-agent gets used although G X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   735 x2goclient let authentication become more X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   736 x2goclient implement Telekinesis client s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   737 x2goclient X2GoClient should contain an o X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   738 x2goclient X2GoClient should make use of  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   739 x2goclient build-win32/Kerberos cred dele X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 137 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   743 x2goclient Hangup issues when server unav X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   745 x2gothincl X2Go Client starts with --add- (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-dis
   746 x2gothincl X2Go Client starts with --add- (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-min
   747 x2goclient configure broker settings in s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   749 x2goclient X2Go Client: broker access ->  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   751 bugs.x2go. clean up X2Go BTS from SPAM    (unknown -- `bugs.x2go.org')
   754 x2goclient Can't use non-ascii-characters X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   756 x2goclient Fwd: Re: [X2Go-User] Desktop s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   759 x2goclient x2goclient 4.0.3.1 for OSX cau X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   761 x2goclient x2goclient segfaults if termin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   762 x2goclient x2goclient segfaults if termin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   763 x2goserver Bug Report: Slow startup time  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   764 x2goclient Language layout switching not  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   765 x2goclient Kex Error in X2Go client       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   766 nx-libs    Fwd: [Bug 1185552] New: [abrt] X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   768 x2goclient Mediastreamer as addition and  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   774 x2goserver patch/please set DESKTOP_SESSI X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   775 x2goclient build-win32/desktop sharing fu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   779 x2goclient X2Go Client crashes if ports 3 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   780 x2goclient SSH Auth Agent authentication  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   785 x2goclient moreinfo/x2go clipboard bug    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   786 x2goclient x2goclient copy cyrillic text  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   787 x2goclient x2goclient                     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 136 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   790 x2goclient Add language chooser to X2GoCl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   800 x2goserver $X2GO_CLIENT not set           X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   801 x2goserver Problem with session control   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   802 x2goserver mate-terminal segfaults when l X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   803 x2goserver Numlock-state resets on first  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   805 x2goclient Windows client does not resume X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   806 x2goclient connection fails with error bi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   807 x2goclient PulseAudio dies when accessed, X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   810 wiki.x2go. donation buttons went astray   (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')
   813 x2goserver Performance drop using large v X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   814 x2goserver Properly starting xubuntu (and X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 135 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   819 x2goclient build-win32/X2Go Client expose X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   820 x2goserver Fwd: [X2Go-Dev] Patch: x2goser X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   823 x2goclient Unable to enter SSH keyfile pa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   824 x2goclient X2GoClient Session Sharing doe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   831 x2goclient handle autologin failures via  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   832 x2goclient X2Go Client in broker mode wia X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   837 x2goclient X2goclient goes full screen au X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   839 python3-x2 fqdn hostnames in load_factors X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   841 x2goclient --client-ssh-port is ignored   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   842 x2goclient Wrong colors in X2GoClient on  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   843 x2goclient Wrong colors in X2GoClient on  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 134 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   844 x2goclient Mouse Pointer not visible in L X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   852 x2goclient build-win32/No clipboard shari X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   855 x2goclient x2goclient deletes important f X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   857 x2goserver Thunderbird Enigmail fails to  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   859 x2goserver Copy-paste limitations not wor X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   861 x2gothincl No Sound in TCE-RDP-directConn X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   867 x2goclient LANGUAGE connection            X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 133 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   872 x2goclient Turn xinerama.conf file relate X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   876 x2goserver Problem with numeric user id   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   880 x2godeskto Fwd: Backslashes incorrectly e X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   881 pyhoca-gui Package: PyHoca-GUI_0.5.0.4-20 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   883 x2goclient Window Decorations gone when r X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   885 x2goclient Keyboard layout messed when co X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   886 x2goclient Windowdecoration disappear     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 132 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   890 cups-x2go  cups-x2go parses config file i X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   892 x2goserver x2go server fails on plasma5   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   894 pyhoca-gui pyhoca gui tray icon in Plasma X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   895 x2goclient build-win32/Window decorations X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   902 x2goclient empty error message box when b X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   904 x2goclient Package: x2goclient, on xubunt X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 131 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   907 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui PyAssertionError    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   913 x2goclient Inaccurate scaling of dialog b X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   914 x2goserver X2Go Logout Issue with Mate on X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   915 x2goclient GSSAPI Auth Bug                X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   917 x2goclient Printer command with spaces do X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   918 x2gothincl symbolic link in x2go PXE's de X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   919 x2goserver Windows 10 and Gnome Desktop   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   920 x2goserver Fullscreen multi display cento X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 130 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   924 x2goserver Performance x2golistsession    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   926 x2goclient The X2Go client does not like  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   931 x2goclient 'Session preferences' window ' X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   932 wiki.x2go. small website glitches         (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')
   934 x2goclient x2goclient on Windows -- X2Go  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   935 x2goclient Non-ASCII characters in the cl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   937 wiki.x2go. small typo -- X2go - X2Go      (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')

OVER 129 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   941 x2goclient request for comment field in x X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   942 x2goclient File sharing permission issue  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   943 x2goagent  segfault on x2goagent (error 1 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   944 x2goclient Session restore on multi-monit X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   951 x2goclient X2goClient crashes on Windows  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   952 x2goclient Clipboard broken               X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   955 x2goserver x2gosid sanitizer check in x2g X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 128 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   957 x2goserver x2goserver authenticates sessi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   959 x2goclient vcxsrv.exe crashing            X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 127 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   961 x2goserver Unmet dependencies in Kali 1.1 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   962 pyhoca-gui windows8 pyhooca - diacritics  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   963 x2goserver x2go session environment broke X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   967 x2goclient APPCRASH of x2goclient under W X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   968 x2goclient moreinfo/x2go runs "bash -c ba X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   969 x2goclient Reconnecting a fullscreen sess X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   971 x2goserver Unable to restore session with X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 126 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   972 x2goclient x2go client crashes after movi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   974 x2goserver Server side disk full issue fa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   975 x2goclient X2Go Problems                  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   978 x2goclient change set-kbd option default  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 125 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   980 x2goserver Replace hardcoded paths to mak X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   981 pyhoca-gui PyHoca-GUI hard limit on sessi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   982 x2goclient "Insensitive" area at top of s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   983 x2goclient package:x2goclient - x2go clie X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   986 x2goclient x2goclient can't create sessio X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   988 x2goserver Clipboard enabled on session r X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   989 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui fails to fall back  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   990 x2goclient Package: x2go, Virtualbox keyb X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   991 x2goclient x2go pulseaudio win 64 bits so X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   992 x2goserver logging X2Go sessions to /var/ X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 124 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
   994 x2goclient x2goclient x server crashes wh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   995 x2goserver x2goserver and xorg.conf       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   996 x2goclient x2go client issues using HTTP  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   998 x2goclient Image inverted when displayed  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
   999 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui 0.5.0.4 - About* wr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1001 x2goserver Connection failure if user log X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1004 x2goclient build-win32/Windows: Update li X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1005 x2goclient euro character badly mapped fr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1006 x2goserver Slow refresh with Chrome/Chrom X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1007 x2goclient printing MAC OS X El Capitan   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1008 x2goclient printing MAC OS X El Capitan ( X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 123 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1009 x2goserver x2gomountdirs fails to mount d X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1011 x2goclient Add option to grab keyboard in X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1012 x2gobroker moreinfo/Session reconnect doe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1014 x2goclient build-win32/resize of window c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1017 x2goserver dolphin (KDE) crashes in Xfce  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1020 nx-libs    X2Go font problem with ANSYS M X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1021 x2goserver Client error Connection failed X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 122 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1023 x2goclient MacOSX: automatic disconnectio X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1025 x2goclient Still various unstranslated GU X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1028 x2goclient VcXsrv windows xserver crashes X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1029 x2goserver Debian package for stretch hav X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1032 x2gocdmana patch/x2gocdmanager failing in X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 121 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1034 x2goclient Fix a segfault in x2goclient w X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1037 x2goclient Cyrillic text copy-paste broke X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1038 x2goserver Running virt-manager disconnec X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 120 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1040 x2goclient X2Go client not showing ssh ba X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1041 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui not showing ssh ban X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1042 x2goclient x2goclient is showing session  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1043 nx-libs    Atom editor finished immediate X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1044 vcxsrv     Clipboard syncing - character  (unknown -- `vcxsrv')
  1045 x2goclient mouse events go to cinnamon pa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1046 x2goserver x2go session causes dbus confl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1048 x2goclient Wrong display selection        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1049 x2goclient Mac x2goclient keyboard map sc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1050 x2goclient Fwd: [Bug 1351340] New: [abrt] X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1052 x2gosqlite SQLite Database error on conne (unknown -- `x2gosqlitewrapper'

OVER 119 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1054 x2goclient x2go client single application X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1055 x2goserver H264 videos working badly      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1058 x2goclient Option to force new session wh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1060 x2goagent  x2goagent exhaust all Sysv5 sh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1061 x2goserver failure to complete connection X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1063 x2goserver moreinfo/CreateDB fails with e X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1064 x2goclient Unhandled exception on Windows X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 118 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1069 x2goclient Cluster SSH (cssh) has keyboar X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1070 x2goserver nxagent GPF in libNX_X11.so.6. X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1071 x2goclient x2goclient(osx) ignores change X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1072 x2goclient X2Go Client: top 24 pixels in  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1074 x2goclient Firefox browser window "twitch X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1075 x2goclient Background local apps triggeri X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1076 x2goclient Alt+Space on VcXsrv/X2Go PubAp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1077 x2goclient X2GoClient causes high CPU loa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1078 x2goclient Windows 10 X2Go Client display X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1080 x2goclient x2goclient should have --serve X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1081 x2goserver backing-store disabled with se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1082 x2goclient vcxsrv.exe has stopped working X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 117 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1083 x2goserver local Xfce session blocks X2Go X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1084 x2goclient (NMRDraw) XView error: Cannot  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1085 x2goclient VcXsrv crash after CTRL ALT f  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1086 x2go-keyri update package x2go-keyring wi Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-
  1087 x2goclient X2goclient crashes after start X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1088 x2goclient Debian Repository - wrong key  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1089 x2goserver x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 2 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1090 x2goclient Add ability to forward SSH Age X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1095 x2goserver Fwd: Fedora 24 messages log fi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1097 x2goclient Black screen after connecting  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 116 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1098 x2goclient x2go doesn't connect if remote X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1099 x2goclient Cannot open default display er X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1101 x2goserver x2goserver 4.0.1.19 mouse posi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1102 x2goclient Kerberos (GSSAPI) auth fails t X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1103 x2goserver app rendering (glx)            X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1104 x2goclient Keyboard Not Work in Session o X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1105 x2goclient build-win32 pending/reverse tu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1106 x2goclient Comprensive list of quality op X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1107 x2goclient Inkscape and x2go, some events X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1108 x2goclient Inkscape and x2go, right click X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1109 x2goserver Print all In new window Long d X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1110 x2goclient build-win32 pending/Failed to  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 115 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1113 x2goclient x2goruncommand script gets wro X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1114 x2goclient build-win32 pending/The SSH se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1115 x2goclient build-win32 pending/The SSH se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1117 x2goclient x2goclient "stuck session" for X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1118 x2goclient build-win32 pending/Share fold X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1120 x2goclient windows folder sharing problem X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 114 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1123 x2goclient X2GoClient setup aid/new user  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1126 x2goclient x2go session disconnects causi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1127 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui altgr defunct       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1128 x2goclient build-win32 pending/SSH daemon X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1129 x2gobroker x2gobroker-ssh big delay in se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 113 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1130 nx-libs    Arctica-NX-Libs Betatest fails X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1131 x2goserver x2gosqlitewrapper - Session no X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1132 x2goclient Color issue with x2go not pres X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1134 nxagent    No environment variable availa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1135 x2goserver patch/MySQL Database backend s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1137 wiki.x2go. MATE Minidesktop TCE approach  (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')
  1138 x2goclient x2goclient crashes with segmen X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1142 x2goclient X2GoClient in combination with X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1143 x2goserver [pulseaudio] main.c: User-conf X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 112 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1144 x2goclient X2GoClient connects but displa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1145 x2goserver x2godbadmin + postgres + non-e X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1146 x2goclient wontfix/Highlight menu item in X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1150 x2goclient build-win32 pending/x2goclient X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 111 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1154 packages.x some RPMs do not get GPG-signe (unknown -- `packages.x2go.org'
  1155 x2gothincl Volume levels are not saved wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1157 x2goclient Windows client pop-up box too  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1158 pyhoca-gui PyHoca GUI still showing termi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1161 x2goclient x2goclient fullscreen mode on  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1163 x2goclient X2Go client for windows crashe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1167 x2goclient Windows 7 runtime error - R602 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 110 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1168 x2goserver x2go slowdown after a few hour X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1169 x2goserver X2GO Mate on Fedora25 segfault X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1170 x2goserver x2goplugin / x2goplugin-provid X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 109 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1171 x2goserver Create wtmp entry for x2go ses X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1172 nx-libs    ThunderBird crashes in PubApp  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1173 x2goserver stDXFCE_dp24: is blocked       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1174 x2goserver file is blocked (stDXFCE_dp24) X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1175 x2goserver moreinfo/ubuntu client kills s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1176 x2goserver Replace netstat with ss        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1177 x2goclient Sound does not work from EL6 c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1178 x2goclient X2Go Client for Windows in Ful X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1179 x2goclient Cannot select Display # from S X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1180 x2goclient "Failed to restore all the req X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1181 nx-libs    Unable to logout of KDE4 when  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1182 x2goclient nxagent 3.6 and KDE4 causes X2 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1183 x2goclient patch/Pass broker creds to RDP X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 108 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1188 x2goclient x2go Client Dies with APPCRASH X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 107 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1189 x2goclient High CPU usage for "Windows Au X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1190 x2goserver BlackScreen / Keyboard-loss or X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1191 x2goclient x2goclient Windows save printj X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1192 x2goagent  Wishlist: Add alternative key  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1193 x2goclient MacOS client does not work whe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1195 x2goclient Some of the keys are not passe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1196 x2gothincl Multihead fullscreen not worki X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1197 x2gothincl Multihead fullscreen not worki X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 106 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1200 x2goclient build-win32/Double clicks not  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1201 x2goserver Black window with KDE5 plasma  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 105 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1202 x2goclient kex error : no match for metho X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1203 x2goclient unknown dialog type make x2goc X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1204 x2goserver User can login but cannot open X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1205 x2goserver Unable to resume X2Go session  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1206 x2goclient unable to copy to clipboard wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1207 x2gothincl Newer Chrome/Chromium maximize X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1208 x2gothincl Messed up session when resumin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1210 x2goclient Session fullscreen mode stuck  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1211 x2gothincl Add a clone/copy session featu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1212 src:nx-lib pending/Missing icons in Eclip (unknown -- `src')
  1213 src:nx-lib pending/Missing icons in Eclip (unknown -- `src')
  1215 x2goserver Bug: "The remote proxy closed  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1216 x2goclient Issue with minimizing X2GoClie X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1217 x2goclient X2GoClient does not auto-resum X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1218 x2goclient Improve User Experience when c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1219 x2goserver Bug: After Session starts on s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1220 x2goclient Modifier Keys not working as e X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1221 x2goserver Server Side PulseAudio Server  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 104 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1222 x2goserver Timeout of about 30s to start  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1223 x2goclient SSH daemon could not be starte X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1224 x2goserver x2go desktop starts with incor X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1225 x2goclient x2goclient / pyhoca does not h X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1226 x2goclient x2goclient for Mac OS immediat X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1228 x2goserver Implement basic dialog handlin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1230 x2goserver pending/x2go fails unhelpfully X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 103 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1231 x2goclient more config options for RDP in X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1232 x2goclient DPI / scaling on different cli X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1233 x2goclient Jitsi (Java Swing?) windows no X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 102 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1235 x2goclient SSH daemon could not be starte X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1237 x2goclient x2goclient segfaults on EL7 wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1238 x2goclient Mac x2go client truncating / c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1239 x2goclient Logout on closed session in Th X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1242 x2goclient SSH daemon could not be starte X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 101 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1244 x2goclient problem log in windows 10      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1245 x2goclient Windows X2Go client cant conne X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1246 x2goclient Can't start X Server, please c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1247 x2goclient Can't get full screen on Raspb X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 100 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1248 x2goclient Not able to share files on X2G X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1249 x2goserver numlock not working on win7 cl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1250 x2goclient X2Go Doesn't Set Remote Enviro X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1251 x2goserver Folder sharing                 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1253 x2goclient ssh broker : bad error feedbac X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1254 x2goclient rdpclient parameter in session X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1255 x2gothincl x2gothinclient-displaymanager  (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-dis
  1256 x2gothincl FreeRDP2 uses known_hosts2 in  (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-dis
  1257 src:x2goth Provide README.LTSP            (unknown -- `src')
  1261 x2goserver Connect to local desktop: No p X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1262 x2goclient autologin and ssh key options  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 99 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1264 x2goclient x2goclient 4.1.1.1-1 on Plasma X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1270 x2goserver x2go: User which Logon via Win X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1271 nxagent    Composite XServer extension su X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1273 x2goclient Pulseaudio support broken in X X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1274 x2goserver x2goagent shows NoMachine logo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1276 x2goclient VcXsrv windows xserver crashes X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1277 x2goagent  fix default keyboard shortcut  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1278 x2goserver Fwd: trouble                   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1279 x2goserver Idle connection crashes and is X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 98 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1281 x2goclient Ctrl-Alt-M echoed to server    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1282 x2goserver X2Go server 4.1.0.1-0 heuler k X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1283 x2goclient x2goclient segfault in ssh_pol X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1284 x2goagent  x2goagent unmet dependency nxa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1285 x2goclient x2goclient-win crashes when st X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1288 x2gosuspen x2gosuspend-session <session>  (unknown -- `x2gosuspend-sessio
  1289 x2goclient Requesting ability to change f X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1290 x2goclient "Cannot open default display"  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1291 x2goclient FW: Flickering when maximised  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 97 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1292 x2goclient Windows client crashes in QObj X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1293 x2goclient x2go crashes on start          X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1294 x2goagent  Can't reconnect to existing x2 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1295 x2goclient x2goclient/broker mode : don't X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1296 x2goclient patch/x2gobroker-ssh : wrong p X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1299 x2goclient Improve user experience for "D X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1300 x2goclient patch/X2Go Client: API for set X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 96 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1302 x2goclient Numeric Keyboard no response s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1303 x2goserver x2goserver: .Xresources (or .X X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1304 x2goclient x2go client - fails to get ssh X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1305 x2goclient bad window title encoding for  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 95 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1306 x2goserver Can't terminate session        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1309 x2goclient failed to start x2go agent ses X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 94 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1310 x2goserver x2goserver 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git2 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1311 x2goserver Dependency Issue on Ubuntu 14. X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1312 x2goserver QT applications crash with x2g X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1314 x2goserver x2gobroker : [limit groups] is X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1316 x2gobroker many connections within the lo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1317 x2gobroker extended checks for loadchecke X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1319 x2goclient PulseAudio does not start      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1323 x2goclient SSH proxy connection doesn't w X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 93 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1324 x2gomatebi x2gomatebindings mess up langu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1326 x2goserver Rstudio Fatal IO error 11 on d X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1328 x2gobroker x2gobroker-daemon does not wor X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 92 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1329 x2goclient vcxsrv.exe taking a lot of cpu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1330 x2goclient Could not get an RGB visual wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1331 x2goserver Could not get a suitable RGB v X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1332 x2goclient                                X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1333 x2goclient Invalid parent widget cast in  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1334 x2goclient Bidirectional clipboard mode s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1335 x2goclient [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1334: Bidirecti X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1336 x2goclient Spaces in user folder name cau X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1337 x2goserver Error message: Connection fail X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 91 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1339 x2goserver Incorrect keyboard keys when c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1340 x2goserver x2go doesn't start with ubuntu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1341 x2goserver FreeRDP not working in x2go, r X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1342 x2goserver Graphical apps stalling in sus X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1345 x2goclient x2goclient overrides user-spec X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1346 x2goclient Cut & Paste from win10 client  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 90 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1347 x2goclient X2go ERROR 31 on NixOS         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1349 x2goclient x2goclient not connecting afte X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1350 x2goclient Can't confiture keyboard layou X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1351 x2gothincl x2gothinclient-common: File co X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1352 x2goserver x2gosetkeyboard does not use s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1353 x2goserver with dash as default shell, x2 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1354 nx-libs    Auto-update on CentOS did not  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1355 x2godeskto x2godesktopsharing applet star X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 89 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1356 x2goclient Unable to find the sftp-server X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1358 x2goclient rpm-packages/x2goclient for op X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1360 x2goserver openSUSE RPM depends on obsole X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1361 pyhoca-gui Fwd: [Bug 1665366] New: Cannot X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1362 x2goclient Upgrade to Windows 10 version  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1363 x2goclient Windows 10 version 1809 breaks X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1365 x2goclient really need a client for iOS   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1366 x2goclient Upgrade to Windows 10 version  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1367 x2gomatebi Drop update-mate-menu-x2go for X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 88 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1368 x2goclient addendum to #952 Clipboard bro X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1369 x2goclient Keys do not release when using X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1370 x2goserver x2goserver: x2goagent segfault X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1371 x2goclient socket-error                   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1372 x2goserver Can Not Connect                X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1373 x2goclient kex error : no match for metho X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1374 x2goclient [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1373: kex error X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 87 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1375 x2goclient Deprecated UsePrivilegeSeparat X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1376 x2goserver Arithmetic exception error rea X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1377 x2goclient Upgrade to Windows 10 version  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1378 x2goclient x2go client crash when used wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 86 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1379 x2goclient Crash when connecting to sessi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1380 x2goclient x2goclient shows wrong fingerp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1382 x2goagent  X2Go Agent terminates unexpect X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1383 x2goclient x2go-client crashes after reco X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1384 x2goclient Windows x2go menu bar does not X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1385 x2goclient Windows x2go menu bar does not X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 85 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1386 x2goclient Popup plasmoids flicker and di X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1387 x2goclient Menus of applications open in  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1389 x2goclient                                X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 84 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1390 x2goserver x2go server openGL errors are  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1391 x2goserver X2Go Flickering on KDE remote  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1392 x2goclient PulseAudio didn't start        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 83 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1394 x2goclient X2GO client on Windows keep cr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1396 x2goserver x2goserver does not find the s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 82 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1397 x2goclient Windows client first run: Puls X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1398 x2goclient x2goclient hardcoded default P X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1399 x2goserver x2goserver gnupg server is hac X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 81 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1400 x2goserver Unable to install x2go server  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1402 x2godeskto x2godesktopsharing on ubuntu d X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1403 x2goclient rpm-packages/Add packages for  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1404 x2goserver Add usb device forward         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1406 x2goserver connection failed after an upd X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 80 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1407 x2goserver x2gostartagent: X2Go Agent ter X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1408 x2goclient X2go Clent: Can not find  sftp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1409 x2goserver patch/Fwd: [Bug 1754220] New:  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1410 x2goclient x2go not able to start a new s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1411 x2goclient X2Goclient random crash on Mac X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1412 x2goclient 4.1.2.0-2018.06.22 and x2gocli X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 79 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1413 x2goserver Matlab freezing when disconnec X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1414 x2goclient X2Goclient crashes on plasma o X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1415 x2goclient [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1414: X2Goclien X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1416 x2goclient Problems with included PulseAu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1417 x2goclient moreinfo/Unable to find the sf X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 78 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1419 x2goclient Session name selection by keyb X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1420 x2goclient Creating a new subfolder for s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1421 x2goclient journalctl flooded with ssh_ch X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1422 x2goserver Clipboard copy-paste not relia X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1423 x2goserver Ticketing system               X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1424 x2gomatebi pending/x2gomatebindings break X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1426 x2gothincl [pulseaudio]: Denied access to (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-dis
  1427 x2goserver rpm-packages/Update Tumbleweed X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 77 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1430 x2goclient Haltbt is useless...           X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1431 x2goclient Extend haltbt functionality to X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1432 x2godeskto x2godesktopsharing - PANIC! Fa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 76 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1433 x2goclient When connecting to X2go server X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1435 x2goserver xfce4-screenshooter resulting  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1436 nx-libs    Build failure with gcc 10      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1437 x2goclient When connecting to X2go server X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1438 x2goclient Error on logout from x2go serv X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 75 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1440 x2goclient Windows7 x2goclient version 4. X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1441 x2goclient ssh-add -c/ssh-askpass does no X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1442 x2goclient Translation incomplete (all la X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1443 x2goclient x2goclient does not work if yo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 74 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1446 x2goclient Domain name issues with client X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1447 x2godeskto x2godesktopsharing termination X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1448 x2goclient exit crash for windows client  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1449 x2goclient x2goclient could't establish t X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1450 x2goclient Fwd: Arrow keys randomly stop  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1451 x2goclient Issue with some GUI elements n X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1452 x2goclient Issue with some GUI elements n X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1453 x2goserver x2go cleansessinos creates emp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1454 wiki.x2go. Better explain fullscreen keyb (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')
  1455 x2goclient X2Go client does not connect f X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1456 x2goclient Local window manager misbehave X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1457 x2goclient 4.1.2.2 Authentication is requ X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 73 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1458 x2gobroker pending/unattended Debian inst X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1459 x2gobroker pending/X2GoMiniSSHBroker      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1460 x2goclient Windows client crashes if Jump X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1461 x2goclient x2goclient should directly sta X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1462 x2goclient Inactive shortcuts in systray  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1463 x2goclient clipboard is unintentionally/a X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1464 x2goclient x2goclient 4.1.2.2 version doe X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1465 x2goserver Allow running with restricted  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1466 x2goclient x2gokdriveclient not packaged  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1467 x2goclient Fwd: x2go icon for remote desk X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1468 x2goserver Empty desktop on LXDE client s X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 72 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1470 x2goserver x2goserver: Broken x2goversion X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1473 x2goclient Cinnamon icon is loaded as a c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1474 x2goserver keyboard and mouse stop workin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1475 x2goclient Fwd: Error on iconize          X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1476 x2goclient x2goclient interface code need X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1477 x2goclient x2goclient doesn't prompt for  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 71 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1479 x2gothincl Possible typo in two x2gothinc (unknown -- `x2gothinclient-com
  1480 x2goclient Fullscreen on Mac OS X: clicki X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1481 x2goserver Idling sessions freezing       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1482 x2goserver Problems in the usage of x2go  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1483 x2goclient x2goclient single application  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1484 x2goserver Session: Suspending session at X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1485 x2goclient Virus-Warning in Windows-Clien X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1486 x2goserver SSH client config line prevent X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 70 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1487 x2goclient sftp-server is missing message X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1488 x2goclient Win10 <-> xfce4 copy-paste is  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1489 x2goclient Windows x2go client ignores Pr X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1490 x2goserver x2goagent crashes when pasting X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1491 x2goclient rpm-packages/Add packages for  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 69 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1492 x2goserver Package: Multiple monitors / X X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1493 x2goclient Fullscreen client gets minimiz X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1494 x2goserver Approved list of users and gro X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1495 x2goclient x2goclient resumes existing se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 68 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1496 x2goagent  PyMOL crashes x2goagent        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1497 x2goclient X2Go client crashes after a co X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1498 x2goserver Recent Firefox 68 and chromium X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1499 x2goclient Latest Windows release has mul X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 67 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1500 x2goclient Wishlist Bug: look for Brandin X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1501 x2goclient x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2020.02.13  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1502 x2goclient macOS X2GoClient keyboard map  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1503 x2goagent  x2goagent coredump on fedora 3 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 66 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1505 x2goclient Fix sftp-server path for opens X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1508 x2goclient non Latin 1 passwords are reje X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1509 x2goclient Unsupported pack methods       X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1510 x2goclient nx defaults for packing are al X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 65 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1511 x2goclient pulseaudio error messages      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1512 x2goclient X Error of failed request: Bad X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1513 x2goclient X2Go client v4.1.2.x (mswin32) X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1514 x2goclient x2client (mswin32) remote focu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1515 x2goclient x2goclient session resume is m X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1516 x2goclient Rubymine bricks the clipboard  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1517 x2goclient Copy+Paste loses formatting wi X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 64 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1518 x2goclient x2go is aborted: unable to ope X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1519 x2goclient x2go is aborted: unable to ope X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1520 x2goclient Proxy-Server - SSH - strong Ci X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1521 x2goclient cannot start x2go after XQuart X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 63 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1522 x2goserver x2goagent is busy all the time X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1523 x2goclient X2go Windows client path bug   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1524 x2goclient X2go Windows client path bug   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1525 pyhoca-gui KeyError: 'x2goagent'          X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1526 x2goclient x2go windows client error      X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1527 x2goserver native X11 fonts stop being re X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1528 x2goserver x2gocleansessions has hardcode X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1529 x2goclient x2goclient crashes when attemp X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 62 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1531 pyhoca-gui pyhoca-gui disconnects after a X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1532 x2goclient x2goclient + DirectRDP (FreeRD X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1533 x2goclient Mac client: connection timeout X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1534 x2goserver session.log fills up root file X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1535 x2goserver users randomly (but repeatedly X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1536 x2goclient Bug in Windows Client          X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1539 x2goserver Add package x2godialog         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1540 x2goserver Fix unexpected resume          X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 61 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1541 x2goclient x2go graphics issue on MacOS B X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1544 x2goclient x2goclient not connecting [wit X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1545 x2goserver x2goserver: separate           X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 60 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1546 x2goclient Feature-request: Customizable  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1547 x2goclient x2go client does not work on U X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1548 x2goclient Copy & Paste images with x2gos X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1549 x2goclient Up arrow key does not work     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1550 x2goserver X2Go/Server/DB/SQLite3.pm: Rea X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 59 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1551 cups-x2go  Remove setpdfwrite from cups-x X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1552 x2goserver Bug: server clipboard settings X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1553 x2goserver x2goserver error: unknown oper X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 58 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1554 x2goclient matlab colors inverted in X2go X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1555 x2goserver [Bug] X2Go: The remote NX prox X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1557 x2goclient Windows client crashes when co X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 57 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1559 nx-libs    Evolution fails under X2Go but X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1560 x2goclient ������: Bug of SSH host key        X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1561 x2goclient bug of ssh daemon\s public hos X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1562 x2goclient French translation             X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 56 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1563 x2gobroker python3-x2gobroker: build fail X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1564 nxagent    nxagent killed by SIGSEGV duri X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1565 x2goclient x2go can't start desktop (sess X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1566 x2goclient rpm-packages/Add packages for  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 55 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1567 wiki.x2go. minor rewording                (unknown -- `wiki.x2go.org')

OVER 54 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1568 x2goclient Add tooltips to X server modes X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1569 x2goclient Bug: MacOS client cannot conne X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1570 x2goserver Moving any programs on screen  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1571 x2goclient patch/Terminate session button X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1572 packages.x Wrong Suites in Release files? (unknown -- `packages.x2go.org'
  1573 x2goagent  x2goagent version 4.1.0.3-9.el X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1574 x2goserver reconnect suspended session fa X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 53 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1575 x2goclient Authentication dialog box mess X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1576 x2goclient Fwd: Authentication dialog box X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1577 x2goserver gnome-Terminal not working on  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 52 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1579 x2goclient x2Goclient crashes with error  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1580 nx-libs                                   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 51 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1581 x2goclient Shared folder cannot be access X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1582 x2goclient App rendering issue on MacOS   X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 49 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1585 remmina-pl Remmina shows blank screen whe (unknown -- `remmina-plugin-x2g
  1587 x2goclient small X2GO UI improvements     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1588 x2goclient small X2GO UI improvements     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1589 x2goclient x2go blocks key presses in oth X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 46 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1590 x2goclient x2goclient fails to connect af X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 45 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1591 x2goserver wslvar and wslpath do not work X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 42 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1592 x2goclient X2Go Windows Client fails to c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1593 x2goclient X2Go Windows Client fails to c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1594 x2goclient X2Go Windows Client fails to c X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 41 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1595 x2goserver Performance degradation with X X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 40 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1596 x2goclient Windows 11 file sharing not wo X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 39 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1597 x2goclient Possible security vulnerabilit X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 38 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1598 x2goagent  SIGSEGV x2goagent when server  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1599 x2goserver Cleanup sessions on reboot     X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 37 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1600 x2goserver Filter ACPI events             X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 36 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1601 x2goclient patch/Patch for x2goclient Qt5 X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1603 nxagent    segfault when starting new Ter X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 35 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1604 x2goserver Mint 20.3 Update fails for lat X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1606 x2goserver bug at deinstallation of x2go  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1607 x2goserver Ubuntu 20.04 ppa:  x2go-server X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 34 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1609 libx2go-se Unable to start an x2go sessio X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1610 x2goclient x2goclient 4.1.2.3 build failu X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 33 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1611 x2goclient patch/[PATCH] x2goclient: Repl X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1612 x2goserver Keyboard layout breaks when se X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 32 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1613 packages.x Missing EPEL8 packages         (unknown -- `packages.x2go.org'

OVER 31 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1614 x2gokdrive Initial resize to 800x600 on r (unknown -- `x2gokdriveclient')
  1615 x2gokdrive x2ogkdrive memory corruption   (unknown -- `x2gokdrive')

OVER 29 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1616 x2go       x2go connection error between  (unknown -- `x2go')
  1617 x2goclient x2go on Ubuntu MATE 22.04.3 LT X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1618 x2goserver x2go on Ubuntu MATE 22.04.3 LT X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1620 x2goserver x2goserver/client - /tmp file  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 28 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1621 x2goserver X11 error with Java 17         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1622 x2goclient Cannot resume existing session X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 27 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1624 x2goclient Sound dies after sleep         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1625 x2go clien X2go client crash - Mac OS Son (unknown -- `x2go')

OVER 24 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1626 x2go clien clipboard issue                (unknown -- `x2go')

OVER 23 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1627 x2goclient bug in PATH and module load    X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 22 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1628 python-x2g python3.12 removed configparse X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists
  1629 python-x2g python3 SyntaxWarning in sever X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 19 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1630 x2goserver x2goserver on Manjaro with Mat X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 17 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1631 x2gobroker KDE needs pty to work.         X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 15 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1632 x2goclient Previously closed windows mini X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 14 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1633 x2goserver New clipboard issue in Libreof X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

OVER 11 MONTHS OLD - ATTENTION IS REQUIRED:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1634 x2goclient x2goclient could't establish t X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

Over two months old - attention is required:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1635 x2goserver x2goresume-session keyboard is X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

Over one month old:
 Ref   Package    Keywords/Subject               Package maintainer
  1636 x2goclient FW: Port to Qt6 as Qt5 is EOL  X2Go Developers <x2go-dev@lists

Every Tuesday, the listing by package maintainer is posted.
Every Friday, the listing by age of the report is posted.

Please see the documentation for more information about how to
use the Bug tracking system.  It is available on the WWW at
<A HREF="https://bugs.x2go.org/txt/">https://bugs.x2go.org/txt</A>