Subject: Unanswered problem reports by maintainer and package
From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2026 16:23:02 +0200 (CEST)

The following problem reports have not yet been marked as `taken up' by a
message to [email-masked] or or `forwarded' by a
message to [email-masked].
The maintainer listed against each package is derived from the Maintainer
field of the package found in the development tree; there is an override file
that can be amended to get the right results if you have taken over a package
and do not expect to issue a new version soon.

Variant versions of the Maintainer field for the same actual package
maintainer will be listed separately.

Maintainers with few outstanding Bugs appear first, to avoid those with few
Bugs being lost deep in the message.

 Package     Ref    Subject

Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> (1 Bugs):
 x2go-keyri   1086  update package x2go-keyring with new package signing key

(unknown) (32 Bugs):
 bugs.x2go.    751  clean up X2Go BTS from SPAM
 packages.x   1154  some RPMs do not get GPG-signed correctly
 packages.x   1572  Wrong Suites in Release files?
 packages.x   1613  Missing EPEL8 packages
 python-x2g    684  add exclude-hosts parameter to selectsession task
 remmina-pl   1585  Remmina shows blank screen when attempting to connect via x
 src:nx-lib   1212  Missing icons in Eclipse toolbars with GTK2 in Published Ap
 src:nx-lib   1213  Missing icons in Eclipse toolbars with GTK2 in Published Ap
 src:x2gobr    221  Make hard-coded path /usr/lib/x2go build-configurable via M
 src:x2goth   1257  Provide README.LTSP
 vcxsrv       1044  Clipboard syncing - character encoding problem
 wiki.x2go.    509  Document NX/X11 security issue: clipboard sniffing
 wiki.x2go.    669  better document different keyboard setups
 wiki.x2go.    810  donation buttons went astray
 wiki.x2go.    932  small website glitches
 wiki.x2go.    937  small typo -- X2go - X2Go
 wiki.x2go.   1137  MATE Minidesktop TCE approach for X2Go is lacking documenta
 wiki.x2go.   1454  Better explain fullscreen keyboard shortcuts usage on multi
 wiki.x2go.   1567  minor rewording
 x2go         1616  x2go connection error between Fedora 38 and 39.
 x2go clien   1625  X2go client crash - Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1
 x2go clien   1626  clipboard issue
 x2gokdrive   1614  Initial resize to 800x600 on resume is problematic
 x2gokdrive   1615  x2ogkdrive memory corruption
 x2gosqlite   1052  SQLite Database error on connect 
 x2gosuspen   1288  x2gosuspend-session <session> kills the session instead of 
 x2gothincl    745  X2Go Client starts with --add-to-known-hosts
 x2gothincl    746  X2Go Client starts with --add-to-known-hosts
 x2gothincl   1255  x2gothinclient-displaymanager not usable standalone
 x2gothincl   1256  FreeRDP2 uses known_hosts2 in XDG DIR .config/freerdp
 x2gothincl   1426  [pulseaudio]: Denied access to client with invalid authenti
 x2gothincl   1479  Possible typo in two x2gothinclient scripts

X2Go Developers <[email-masked]> (759 Bugs):
 cups-x2go     890  cups-x2go parses config file incorrectly
 cups-x2go    1551  Remove setpdfwrite from cups-x2go
 libx2go-se   1609  Unable to start an x2go session for a user with $ in the us
 nx-libs       555  E17 (Enlightenment): Windows cannot be moved by dragging
 nx-libs       581  VirtualBox Clipboard Sharing does not work when accessing t
 nx-libs       582  Fwd: [Bug 1133614] New: [abrt] nxagent: nxagentResolveColor
 nx-libs       639  Segmentation fault in nxagent
 nx-libs       640  nxagent crash in nxagentDisconnectPixmap
 nx-libs       641  x2goagent crash in XFreeFontPath
 nx-libs       695  Fwd: [Bug 1172639] New: [abrt] nxagent: XKeycodeToKeysym():
 nx-libs       717  Fwd: [Bug 1179010] New: [abrt] nxagent: _XReply(): nxagent 
 nx-libs       766  Fwd: [Bug 1185552] New: [abrt] nxagent: nxagentDisconnectPi
 nx-libs      1020  X2Go font problem with ANSYS Mechanical
 nx-libs      1043  Atom editor finished immediately after starting.
 nx-libs      1130  Arctica-NX-Libs Betatest fails with Ubuntu 14.04
 nx-libs      1172  ThunderBird crashes in PubApp mode on amd64
 nx-libs      1181  Unable to logout of KDE4 when a PolicyKit prompt is up
 nx-libs      1354  Auto-update on CentOS did not work for nx-libs.x86_64 0:3.5
 nx-libs      1436  Build failure with gcc 10
 nx-libs      1559  Evolution fails under X2Go but OK locally
 nx-libs      1580  
 nxagent       291  eclipse: Eclipse crash when i try to open a file
 nxagent       418  Not all windows recover upon resume (single application/ter
 nxagent       437  Session resume problems
 nxagent       492  NX breaks window snapping in MATE
 nxagent       513  Single application resume depends on virtual desktop.
 nxagent       591  No system tray for remote applications
 nxagent       620  x2goclient hides KDE kickoff start panel before application
 nxagent      1134  No environment variable available for testing in .bash_prof
 nxagent      1271  Composite XServer extension support
 nxagent      1564  nxagent killed by SIGSEGV during session initiation on RedH
 nxagent      1603  segfault when starting new Terminal session (error 14 in nx
 pyhoca-gui    318  Mounts fail on Windows 8
 pyhoca-gui    383  pyhoca-gui doesn't load on Windows7 64bits
 pyhoca-gui    535  PyHoca-GUI: Windows: "The X2Go PulseAudio system could not 
 pyhoca-gui    881  Package: PyHoca-GUI_0.5.0.4-20150125_win32-setup.exe
 pyhoca-gui    894  pyhoca gui tray icon in Plasma 5
 pyhoca-gui    907  pyhoca-gui PyAssertionError
 pyhoca-gui    962  windows8 pyhooca - diacritics in username
 pyhoca-gui    981  PyHoca-GUI hard limit on session screen size (x max = 3000)
 pyhoca-gui    989  pyhoca-gui fails to fall back to Gtk-2.0 notifications (pyn
 pyhoca-gui    999  pyhoca-gui 0.5.0.4 - About* wrong icon
 pyhoca-gui   1041  pyhoca-gui not showing ssh banner message to user
 pyhoca-gui   1127  pyhoca-gui altgr defunct
 pyhoca-gui   1158  PyHoca GUI still showing terminated session (error: Semapho
 pyhoca-gui   1361  Fwd: [Bug 1665366] New: Cannot run AttributeError: module '
 pyhoca-gui   1525  KeyError: 'x2goagent'
 pyhoca-gui   1531  pyhoca-gui disconnects after about ten minutes of inactivit
 python-x2g   1628  python3.12 removed configparser.SafeConfigParser breaking p
 python-x2g   1629  python3 SyntaxWarning in several packages
 python3-x2    839  fqdn hostnames in load_factors
 x2goagent      63  Current Cairo test suite segfaults x2goagent
 x2goagent     129  X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource deni
 x2goagent     943  segfault on x2goagent (error 14 in nxagent) while connectin
 x2goagent    1060  x2goagent exhaust all Sysv5 shared memory segments when run
 x2goagent    1192  Wishlist: Add alternative key combos for windowed mode
 x2goagent    1277  fix default keyboard shortcut of viewport_move_left
 x2goagent    1284  x2goagent unmet dependency nxagent 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu1
 x2goagent    1294  Can't reconnect to existing x2go session
 x2goagent    1382  X2Go Agent terminates unexpectedly only for LDAP users
 x2goagent    1496  PyMOL crashes x2goagent
 x2goagent    1503  x2goagent coredump on fedora 33
 x2goagent    1573  x2goagent version 4.1.0.3-9.el7 causes segafault Centos 7.9
 x2goagent    1598  SIGSEGV x2goagent when server session starts
 x2gobroker    280  Query server-side desktop session list through x2gobroker-a
 x2gobroker    361  Provide a test page in X2Go Session Broker, that allows que
 x2gobroker   1012  Session reconnect doesn't work (x2gobroker)
 x2gobroker   1129  x2gobroker-ssh big delay in session status recovery
 x2gobroker   1316  many connections within the loadchecker sleeping time frame
 x2gobroker   1317  extended checks for loadchecker (or broker ... dunno)
 x2gobroker   1328  x2gobroker-daemon does not work with tornado >=5.0
 x2gobroker   1458  unattended Debian installations (using preseed) fail when x
 x2gobroker   1459  X2GoMiniSSHBroker
 x2gobroker   1563  python3-x2gobroker: build fails against setuptools 58+
 x2gobroker   1631  KDE needs pty to work.
 x2gocdmana   1032  x2gocdmanager failing in a number of corner cases
 x2goclient     21  DirectRDP: button for ,,terminate session'' actually just s
 x2goclient     25  DirectRDP: make sound configurable through GUI widgets
 x2goclient     26  DirectRDP: make folder sharing configurable through x2gocli
 x2goclient     30  http broker client in X2Go Client: setpass task does not re
 x2goclient     39  x2goclient lacks AppleScript scripting support on Mac OS X
 x2goclient     46  x2goclient almost unreadable font colors for popup help
 x2goclient     52  x2goclient deletes all files in a given directory, possible
 x2goclient     77  X2Go Client corrupts Cygwin
 x2goclient     99  x2goclient segmentation fault
 x2goclient    101  x2goclient: resuming "running" session fails
 x2goclient    106  SSH Host Key Validation fails when ECDSA is already known
 x2goclient    110  No buttons in KDE netbook theme
 x2goclient    112  Mac Os X keyboard bug: NumLockMask always set, keyboard unu
 x2goclient    119  Windows does not open at requested size
 x2goclient    120  RFE: A "use native size" for connect to local desktop optio
 x2goclient    125  Bug with Alt Gr keyboard
 x2goclient    128  Bug with Alt Gr keyboard
 x2goclient    144  Bluetooth headset switches to low quality profile on applic
 x2goclient    160  Disable LDAP settings when X2Go Client is in broker mode
 x2goclient    169  Usability: Too easy to start a session by clicking
 x2goclient    178  X2Go client on Windows reports: Couldn't create pid file "/
 x2goclient    184  missing public SSH key file should throw an error
 x2goclient    186  x2goclient in broker-mode: unhelpful error message
 x2goclient    187  Destroying SshMasterConnection off the main thread leads to
 x2goclient    188  x2go desktop sessions are not properly resized to window si
 x2goclient    195  windows client ignores ssh port
 x2goclient    197  vcxsrv.exe crash
 x2goclient    213  x2go doesn't honour /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts
 x2goclient    215  Fwd: [X2Go-Dev] Google Chrome and chromium-browser both cra
 x2goclient    227  Bug of creating remote file while starting session
 x2goclient    232  Connecting from fedora, fails to load normal color scheme i
 x2goclient    239  import/export session definitions
 x2goclient    240  X2goclient cannot read hashed entries in known_hosts
 x2goclient    246  taskbar disappears (forward for Debian BTS issue #712670)
 x2goclient    248  Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
 x2goclient    249  Segmentation fault in x2goclient
 x2goclient    252  Tabulator and 'p' keys are not working on Mac OS X
 x2goclient    264  Antialiasing x2go client desktop image - smooth pixels when
 x2goclient    265  x2go client - zoom type for remote screen in session prefer
 x2goclient    266  x2goclient does not handle exporting dirs correctly in brok
 x2goclient    270  xinerama.conf sometimes contains bogus
 x2goclient    282  Use client-side LANG + LC_* settings in server session
 x2goclient    290  SSH key based authentication problems
 x2goclient    297  Pulseaudio doesn't start when there is no audio input devic
 x2goclient    308  Feature addition to support two factor authentication to ss
 x2goclient    317  Mounting of maps on Windows 8 is broken
 x2goclient    320  windows client terminating by ctrl+alt+f
 x2goclient    322  RDP connection through SSH proxy: Unable to execute: rdeskt
 x2goclient    327  x2go client crashes if .bashrc prints anything
 x2goclient    342  Seamless / rootless apps don't resize in KDE/Kwin
 x2goclient    343  Invisible UI components when compositing enabled
 x2goclient    352  Numlock in User session
 x2goclient    362  Chromium/chrome still crash VcXsrv when used with X2Go (VcX
 x2goclient    368  GSSAPI support falls back to SSH key
 x2goclient    369  Make config bubble text configurable in global
 x2goclient    373  x2goclient crashes on ending session
 x2goclient    378  Point to XQuartz as extra, non-bundled dependency during in
 x2goclient    385  Redirect incoming audio stream from TCP to the PA unix doma
 x2goclient    386  Make automatic DPI setting available for all platforms X2Go
 x2goclient    395  Mac Menu Bar Icon Handles Left Clicks vs Right Clicks Incor
 x2goclient    400  Feature request: SSH proxy functionality for RDP sessions (
 x2goclient    403  Connection to local desktop freezes
 x2goclient    425  High CPU usage for "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" w
 x2goclient    436  x2goclient crashes when server maxlogins limit is set
 x2goclient    452  Whole Display turns into Window mode upon session resume
 x2goclient    462  X2Go Windows Client Doesn't Allow Fullscreen on Secondary M
 x2goclient    466  Client breaks connection on print dialog
 x2goclient    472  Upgrade SSH key exchange and message authentication code fr
 x2goclient    475  x2goclient v4.0.2.0 running on OSX, causes remote UI breaka
 x2goclient    480  Segmentation Fault (core dump)
 x2goclient    483  x2goclient complains about "x2golistsessions" on Windows 7
 x2goclient    489  x2goclient ignores pageant if path to SSH key is provided
 x2goclient    496  x2goclient crashes X session when switching from 800x600 to
 x2goclient    501  Missing function: Authentication Forwarding
 x2goclient    510  ctrl-alt-f crashes x2go windows 7 client
 x2goclient    512  Auto log-in (ssh-agent) doesn't work since 4.0.1.2
 x2goclient    530  Windows: PulseAudio severely slows down WinXP machines with
 x2goclient    549  Blinking popup window when using Ctrl+N in Intellij
 x2goclient    550  x2goclient [windows 8] sshfs issues when pyhoca-gui has non
 x2goclient    551  Windows x2goclient: "use whole display" does not always use
 x2goclient    552  Windows x2goclient: fullscreen leaves black border around X
 x2goclient    577  Full-screen mode spans multiple local displays
 x2goclient    595  Create PortableApps version of X2Go Client
 x2goclient    600  reintroduce zlib support for libssh in X2Go Client
 x2goclient    604  Windows: VcXsrv lacking minimize, maximize and close button
 x2goclient    611  X2Go Client for Windows cannot create C:\Users\<username>\s
 x2goclient    615  NX proxy cannot start in Ubuntu 14.04 when the user's home 
 x2goclient    618  KDE panel and LXDE panel are hidden after login to x2go ses
 x2goclient    624  Print-Screen [ keyboard key ] on x2go client for windows
 x2goclient    645  Connection is lost when using java programs
 x2goclient    650  X2Go Windows Client - vcxsrv.exe Window Titlebar gone
 x2goclient    651  x2goclient segfault on update to 4.0.3 on ubuntu 14.04
 x2goclient    653  java application incorrect splash screen rendering
 x2goclient    654  java application missing icons on menus
 x2goclient    655  Tooltips flickering on java applicatoin
 x2goclient    656  Fwd: Windows X2GoClient hangs when launching x2gostartagent
 x2goclient    657  X2Go Client session type: MATE -> results in "Other session
 x2goclient    667  add option to change x2goclient language
 x2goclient    670  window border and control disappears after maximize and mov
 x2goclient    677  X2goclient assumes all public keys to be encrypted.
 x2goclient    682  X2Go client on Ubuntu 14.04 always connect with session typ
 x2goclient    687  Third x2go session crashes one of the other two
 x2goclient    690  request another server from broker provided server is down
 x2goclient    701  We need to talk about, and document, which options are over
 x2goclient    703  x2goclient crash upon connection establishment
 x2goclient    722  add sanity checks when processing stdout of X2Go
 x2goclient    723  x2go sessions insta-break with some GUI software (ROOT TBro
 x2goclient    729  Share login credentials between broker and server
 x2goclient    730  Krb5 delegation: update ~/.x2go/C-<sid>/krbcc file when res
 x2goclient    731  Kerbers cred delegation fails on Linux
 x2goclient    732  X2Go Client falls back to SSH pub/priv key auth if GSSAPI f
 x2goclient    733  SSH GSSAPI: use master+slave sockets
 x2goclient    734  ssh-agent gets used although GSSAPI is enabled and agent-au
 x2goclient    735  let authentication become more consistent: always fall-back
 x2goclient    736  implement Telekinesis client support for X2Go Client on Lin
 x2goclient    737  X2GoClient should contain an option to add arbitary ssh por
 x2goclient    738  X2GoClient should make use of an open-source PDF viewer and
 x2goclient    739  Kerberos cred delegation fails on Windows
 x2goclient    743  Hangup issues when server unavailable
 x2goclient    747  configure broker settings in settings file
 x2goclient    749  X2Go Client: broker access -> zero conf
 x2goclient    754  Can't use non-ascii-characters in passwords with
 x2goclient    756  Fwd: Re: [X2Go-User] Desktop sharing like "screen -x" with 
 x2goclient    759  x2goclient 4.0.3.1 for OSX causes server to continously run
 x2goclient    761  x2goclient segfaults if terminate button is repeatedly clic
 x2goclient    762  x2goclient segfaults if terminate button is repeatedly clic
 x2goclient    764  Language layout switching not working if shortcut the same 
 x2goclient    765  Kex Error in X2Go client
 x2goclient    768  Mediastreamer as addition and long-term replacement of clie
 x2goclient    775  desktop sharing full screen usability issues
 x2goclient    779  X2Go Client crashes if ports 30000+ are blocked
 x2goclient    780  SSH Auth Agent authentication doesn't work with x2gobroker 
 x2goclient    785  x2go clipboard bug
 x2goclient    786  x2goclient copy cyrillic text from x2go to local linux
 x2goclient    787  x2goclient
 x2goclient    790  Add language chooser to X2GoClient
 x2goclient    805  Windows client does not resume, Linux client works OK
 x2goclient    806  connection fails with error binding localhost:XXX when crea
 x2goclient    807  PulseAudio dies when accessed, when x2goclient.exe is run o
 x2goclient    819  X2Go Client exposes all (network and local) drives on clien
 x2goclient    823  Unable to enter SSH keyfile passphrase into X2GoClient in T
 x2goclient    824  X2GoClient Session Sharing does not work from a Windows Cli
 x2goclient    831  handle autologin failures via broker gracefully
 x2goclient    832  X2Go Client in broker mode wiath autologin enabled expects 
 x2goclient    837  X2goclient goes full screen automatically when it is maxime
 x2goclient    841  --client-ssh-port is ignored
 x2goclient    842  Wrong colors in X2GoClient on Raspberry Pi
 x2goclient    843  Wrong colors in X2GoClient on Raspberry Pi
 x2goclient    844  Mouse Pointer not visible in LXDE Fullscreen Mode (Windows 
 x2goclient    852  No clipboard sharing via desktop sharing
 x2goclient    855  x2goclient deletes important files that it should leave unt
 x2goclient    867  LANGUAGE connection
 x2goclient    872  Turn xinerama.conf file related code inside X2Go Client int
 x2goclient    883  Window Decorations gone when resuming on smaller screen
 x2goclient    885  Keyboard layout messed when connecting from Mac to Linux
 x2goclient    886  Windowdecoration disappear
 x2goclient    895  Window decorations for shadow session with Windows X2Go Cli
 x2goclient    902  empty error message box when broker login fails
 x2goclient    904  Package: x2goclient, on xubuntu 14.10 mini pc with arm proc
 x2goclient    913  Inaccurate scaling of dialog boxes and fonts for large DPI 
 x2goclient    915  GSSAPI Auth Bug
 x2goclient    917  Printer command with spaces does not work
 x2goclient    926  The X2Go client does not like some special character in pas
 x2goclient    931  'Session preferences' window 'Session' tab content is too t
 x2goclient    934  x2goclient on Windows -- X2Go window for remote computer do
 x2goclient    935  Non-ASCII characters in the clipboard are not properly past
 x2goclient    941  request for comment field in x2goclient sessions
 x2goclient    942  File sharing permission issue between Windows and Linux
 x2goclient    944  Session restore on multi-monitor Windows 10
 x2goclient    951  X2goClient crashes on Windows when non-existent path to ssh
 x2goclient    952  Clipboard broken
 x2goclient    959  vcxsrv.exe crashing
 x2goclient    967  APPCRASH of x2goclient under Windows 7 when trying to close
 x2goclient    968  x2go runs "bash -c bash -c ..." on session create, causing 
 x2goclient    969  Reconnecting a fullscreen session leads to a black screen
 x2goclient    972  x2go client crashes after moving primary key
 x2goclient    975  X2Go Problems
 x2goclient    978  change set-kbd option default to  1 on mac osx clients
 x2goclient    982  "Insensitive" area at top of screen in fullscreen mode
 x2goclient    983  package:x2goclient - x2go client crashes when private ssh k
 x2goclient    986  x2goclient can't create session file in Chinese-language co
 x2goclient    990  Package: x2go, Virtualbox keyboard layout problem
 x2goclient    991  x2go pulseaudio win 64 bits solved
 x2goclient    994  x2goclient x server crashes when launching gitk or git-gui
 x2goclient    996  x2go client issues using HTTP proxy
 x2goclient    998  Image inverted when displayed via x2go
 x2goclient   1004  Windows: Update libssh to 0.7.3 to fix CVE-2016-0739
 x2goclient   1005  euro character badly mapped from Linux to Windows
 x2goclient   1007  printing MAC OS X El Capitan
 x2goclient   1008  printing MAC OS X El Capitan (2)
 x2goclient   1011  Add option to grab keyboard input (Alt-Tab) in windowed mod
 x2goclient   1014  resize of window causes fonts/spacing to scale improperly
 x2goclient   1023  MacOSX: automatic disconnections after a few minutes of ina
 x2goclient   1025  Still various unstranslated GUI elements
 x2goclient   1028  VcXsrv windows xserver crashes when trying to resume a sess
 x2goclient   1034  Fix a segfault in x2goclient with OpenBSD
 x2goclient   1037  Cyrillic text copy-paste broken in windows x2goclient 4.0.5
 x2goclient   1040  X2Go client not showing ssh banner message to user
 x2goclient   1042  x2goclient is showing session terminated ,when trying to su
 x2goclient   1045  mouse events go to cinnamon panel while in full screen mode
 x2goclient   1048  Wrong display selection
 x2goclient   1049  Mac x2goclient keyboard map scrambled for 'connect to local
 x2goclient   1050  Fwd: [Bug 1351340] New: [abrt] x2goclient: ssh_poll_ctx_rem
 x2goclient   1054  x2go client single applications cannot leave full screen mo
 x2goclient   1058  Option to force new session when suspended session is prese
 x2goclient   1064  Unhandled exception on Windows after remote connection lost
 x2goclient   1069  Cluster SSH (cssh) has keyboard issues with non-US keyboard
 x2goclient   1071  x2goclient(osx) ignores changes of command if changing only
 x2goclient   1072  X2Go Client: top 24 pixels in fullscreen session do not res
 x2goclient   1074  Firefox browser window "twitches" during page load
 x2goclient   1075  Background local apps triggering on foreground Remote app a
 x2goclient   1076  Alt+Space on VcXsrv/X2Go PubApp window doesn't display cont
 x2goclient   1077  X2GoClient causes high CPU load, becomes unresponsive and c
 x2goclient   1078  Windows 10 X2Go Client displays on detached monitor
 x2goclient   1080  x2goclient should have --server option added for CLI use to
 x2goclient   1082  vcxsrv.exe has stopped working
 x2goclient   1084  (NMRDraw) XView error: Cannot open connection to window ser
 x2goclient   1085  VcXsrv crash after CTRL ALT f
 x2goclient   1087  X2goclient crashes after start on Windows 7 and XP
 x2goclient   1088  Debian Repository - wrong key
 x2goclient   1090  Add ability to forward SSH Agent with X2Go client
 x2goclient   1097  Black screen after connecting to Ubunto 15.10 Unity from Wi
 x2goclient   1098  x2go doesn't connect if remote has encfs that is not mounte
 x2goclient   1099  Cannot open default display error with x2goclient
 x2goclient   1102  Kerberos (GSSAPI) auth fails there is an sshd banner and th
 x2goclient   1104  Keyboard Not Work in Session of Gnome
 x2goclient   1105  reverse tunnel fails on windows client
 x2goclient   1106  Comprensive list of quality options
 x2goclient   1107  Inkscape and x2go, some events not well handled
 x2goclient   1108  Inkscape and x2go, right click menus and other GTK3 menus d
 x2goclient   1110  Failed to start user mode OpenSSH server
 x2goclient   1113  x2goruncommand script gets wrong command from the Linux cli
 x2goclient   1114  The SSH server is currently not configured correctly
 x2goclient   1115  The SSH server is currently not configured correctly
 x2goclient   1117  x2goclient "stuck session" for select users that cannot be 
 x2goclient   1118  Share folder is broken for x2goclient-4.0.5.2-2016.09.20-se
 x2goclient   1120  windows folder sharing problem
 x2goclient   1123  X2GoClient setup aid/new user wizard
 x2goclient   1126  x2go session disconnects causing an issue with a program or
 x2goclient   1128  SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.
 x2goclient   1132  Color issue with x2go not present in NX with certain applic
 x2goclient   1138  x2goclient crashes with segmentation fault when connecting 
 x2goclient   1142  X2GoClient in combination with external X server breaks Pub
 x2goclient   1144  X2GoClient connects but displays nothing
 x2goclient   1146  Highlight menu item in tile on mouseover
 x2goclient   1150  x2goclient on windows creates host_rsa_key, sshd wants host
 x2goclient   1157  Windows client pop-up box too long
 x2goclient   1161  x2goclient fullscreen mode on macOS Sierra having two displ
 x2goclient   1163  X2Go client for windows crashes on connect
 x2goclient   1167  Windows 7 runtime error - R6025 - pure virtual function, ki
 x2goclient   1177  Sound does not work from EL6 clients with both pulse cookie
 x2goclient   1178  X2Go Client for Windows in Fullscreen mode has VcXsrv fail 
 x2goclient   1179  Cannot select Display # from Session Preferences
 x2goclient   1180  "Failed to restore all the required visuals" when switching
 x2goclient   1182  nxagent 3.6 and KDE4 causes X2Go Client for Windows's sessi
 x2goclient   1183  Pass broker creds to RDP client as plaintext
 x2goclient   1188  x2go Client Dies with APPCRASH on Windows in libeay32.dll
 x2goclient   1189  High CPU usage for "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" (
 x2goclient   1191  x2goclient Windows save printjob as PDF to not replace Exis
 x2goclient   1193  MacOS client does not work when local username has space
 x2goclient   1195  Some of the keys are not passed correctly
 x2goclient   1200  Double clicks not recognized in Qt(4?/5?) applications
 x2goclient   1202  kex error : no match for method mac algo client->server: se
 x2goclient   1203  unknown dialog type make x2goclient crash
 x2goclient   1206  unable to copy to clipboard with more than 256 kB
 x2goclient   1210  Session fullscreen mode stuck in front of lockscreen on Lin
 x2goclient   1216  Issue with minimizing X2GoClient via minimize button in win
 x2goclient   1217  X2GoClient does not auto-resume sessions in public applicat
 x2goclient   1218  Improve User Experience when connecting to a session that i
 x2goclient   1220  Modifier Keys not working as expected
 x2goclient   1223  SSH daemon could not be started
 x2goclient   1225  x2goclient / pyhoca does not honor ProxyJump in .ssh/config
 x2goclient   1226  x2goclient for Mac OS immediately throws error regarding "P
 x2goclient   1231  more config options for RDP in non-direct mode
 x2goclient   1232  DPI / scaling on different client hosts
 x2goclient   1233  Jitsi (Java Swing?) windows not rendered correctly
 x2goclient   1235  SSH daemon could not be started.
 x2goclient   1237  x2goclient segfaults on EL7 with libssh 0.7.1
 x2goclient   1238  Mac x2go client truncating / cropping LXDE desktop
 x2goclient   1239  Logout on closed session in Thinclient mode
 x2goclient   1242  SSH daemon could not be started
 x2goclient   1244  problem log in windows 10
 x2goclient   1245  Windows X2Go client cant connect to server over openvpn
 x2goclient   1246  Can't start X Server, please check your installation
 x2goclient   1247  Can't get full screen on Raspberry PI
 x2goclient   1248  Not able to share files on X2Go
 x2goclient   1250  X2Go Doesn't Set Remote Environment
 x2goclient   1253  ssh broker : bad error feedback in interaction mode
 x2goclient   1254  rdpclient parameter in sessions file
 x2goclient   1262  autologin and ssh key options are incompatible
 x2goclient   1264  x2goclient 4.1.1.1-1 on Plasma 5.12.2-1 could work great wi
 x2goclient   1273  Pulseaudio support broken in X2Go Client 4.1.1.1 (2018.03.0
 x2goclient   1276  VcXsrv windows xserver crashes when trying to resume a full
 x2goclient   1281  Ctrl-Alt-M echoed to server
 x2goclient   1283  x2goclient segfault in ssh_poll_set_events
 x2goclient   1285  x2goclient-win crashes when starting new session with Qt er
 x2goclient   1289  Requesting ability to change folder name of shared folder
 x2goclient   1290  "Cannot open default display" error with .bashrc argument "
 x2goclient   1291  FW: Flickering when maximised in Windows
 x2goclient   1292  Windows client crashes in QObject::killTimers trying to con
 x2goclient   1293  x2go crashes on start
 x2goclient   1295  x2goclient/broker mode : don't close on suspended session w
 x2goclient   1296  x2gobroker-ssh : wrong password after password change in in
 x2goclient   1299  Improve user experience for "Display" selection in the Inpu
 x2goclient   1300  X2Go Client: API for setpass between client and broker
 x2goclient   1302  Numeric Keyboard no response sometimes
 x2goclient   1304  x2go client - fails to get ssh key password from agent on k
 x2goclient   1305  bad window title encoding for Unicode (Cyrillic) session na
 x2goclient   1309  failed to start x2go agent session
 x2goclient   1319  PulseAudio does not start
 x2goclient   1323  SSH proxy connection doesn't work for tunnel only accounts
 x2goclient   1329  vcxsrv.exe taking a lot of cpu and memory
 x2goclient   1330  Could not get an RGB visual with glXChooseVisual
 x2goclient   1332  
 x2goclient   1333  Invalid parent widget cast in InteractionDialog
 x2goclient   1334  Bidirectional clipboard mode stops working with Windows 10 
 x2goclient   1335  [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1334: Bidirectional clipboard mode stops wor
 x2goclient   1336  Spaces in user folder name cause X2Go sessions to finish im
 x2goclient   1345  x2goclient overrides user-specified SSH port with wrong def
 x2goclient   1346  Cut & Paste from win10 client to Linux server and back work
 x2goclient   1347  X2go ERROR 31 on NixOS
 x2goclient   1349  x2goclient not connecting after upgrade
 x2goclient   1350  Can't confiture keyboard layout in mac x2go
 x2goclient   1356  Unable to find the sftp-server binary
 x2goclient   1358  x2goclient for openSUSE 15.0 is missing
 x2goclient   1362  Upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809 break X2Go, can't read u
 x2goclient   1363  Windows 10 version 1809 breaks X2go, can't read user name w
 x2goclient   1365  really need a client for iOS
 x2goclient   1366  Upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809 break X2Go, can't read u
 x2goclient   1368  addendum to #952 Clipboard broken
 x2goclient   1369  Keys do not release when using Emacs in X2GO Client
 x2goclient   1371  socket-error
 x2goclient   1373  kex error : no match for method mac algo
 x2goclient   1374  [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1373: kex error : no match for method mac al
 x2goclient   1375  Deprecated UsePrivilegeSeparation option hard coded in clie
 x2goclient   1377  Upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809 break X2Go, can't read u
 x2goclient   1378  x2go client crash when used with ssh agent and pkcs11
 x2goclient   1379  Crash when connecting to session
 x2goclient   1380  x2goclient shows wrong fingerprint
 x2goclient   1383  x2go-client crashes after reconnect to full display session
 x2goclient   1384  Windows x2go menu bar does not appear in client
 x2goclient   1385  Windows x2go menu bar does not appear in client
 x2goclient   1386  Popup plasmoids flicker and disappear when a remote applica
 x2goclient   1387  Menus of applications open in the wrong display (single app
 x2goclient   1389  
 x2goclient   1392  PulseAudio didn't start
 x2goclient   1394  X2GO client on Windows keep crashing
 x2goclient   1397  Windows client first run: PulseAudio failed to start
 x2goclient   1398  x2goclient hardcoded default PATHs portability
 x2goclient   1403  Add packages for openSUSE Leap 15.1
 x2goclient   1408  X2go Clent: Can not find  sftp-server-Binary
 x2goclient   1410  x2go not able to start a new session on Linux server from M
 x2goclient   1411  X2Goclient random crash on MacOs
 x2goclient   1412  4.1.2.0-2018.06.22 and x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2019.09.30-132603
 x2goclient   1414  X2Goclient crashes on plasma on Wayland, on plasma on xorg 
 x2goclient   1415  [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1414: X2Goclient crashes on plasma on Waylan
 x2goclient   1416  Problems with included PulseAudio.exe
 x2goclient   1417  Unable to find the sftp-server binary
 x2goclient   1419  Session name selection by keyboard autocomplete fails when 
 x2goclient   1420  Creating a new subfolder for session tiles is cumbersome
 x2goclient   1421  journalctl flooded with ssh_channel_accept: No channel requ
 x2goclient   1430  Haltbt is useless... 
 x2goclient   1431  Extend haltbt functionality to work standalone
 x2goclient   1433  When connecting to X2go server the client reports 'Cannot c
 x2goclient   1437  When connecting to X2go server the client reports 'Cannot c
 x2goclient   1438  Error on logout from x2go server
 x2goclient   1440  Windows7 x2goclient version 4.1.2.2-2020.02.13 crashes at t
 x2goclient   1441  ssh-add -c/ssh-askpass does not work with X2GoClient
 x2goclient   1442  Translation incomplete (all languages)
 x2goclient   1443  x2goclient does not work if you select Kerberos authenticat
 x2goclient   1446  Domain name issues with client 4.1.2.2 when using HTTP brok
 x2goclient   1448  exit crash for windows client when connecting to scientific
 x2goclient   1449  x2goclient could't establish the connection to the proxy
 x2goclient   1450  Fwd: Arrow keys randomly stop working in x2go
 x2goclient   1451  Issue with some GUI elements not being drawn
 x2goclient   1452  Issue with some GUI elements not being drawn
 x2goclient   1455  X2Go client does not connect from Windows WSL
 x2goclient   1456  Local window manager misbehaves when X2Go windows are open.
 x2goclient   1457  4.1.2.2 Authentication is required to create a color manage
 x2goclient   1460  Windows client crashes if Jumphost runs NetBSD 6 (probably 
 x2goclient   1461  x2goclient should directly start/resume given application
 x2goclient   1462  Inactive shortcuts in systray should use configured icon, n
 x2goclient   1463  clipboard is unintentionally/automatically emptied
 x2goclient   1464  x2goclient 4.1.2.2 version does not work with Pageant SSH a
 x2goclient   1466  x2gokdriveclient not packaged for windows
 x2goclient   1467  Fwd: x2go icon for remote desktop window (X2GoAgent) not ap
 x2goclient   1473  Cinnamon icon is loaded as a cog not the official Cinnamon 
 x2goclient   1475  Fwd: Error on iconize
 x2goclient   1476  x2goclient interface code needs refactoring to make it more
 x2goclient   1477  x2goclient doesn't prompt for password after authentication
 x2goclient   1480  Fullscreen on Mac OS X: clicking remote desktop does not br
 x2goclient   1483  x2goclient single application open without backing store
 x2goclient   1485  Virus-Warning in Windows-Client on x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2020.
 x2goclient   1487  sftp-server is missing message (I do not need filetransfer)
 x2goclient   1488  Win10 <-> xfce4 copy-paste is not working 
 x2goclient   1489  Windows x2go client ignores ProxyJump
 x2goclient   1491  Add packages for openSUSE Leap 15.2
 x2goclient   1493  Fullscreen client gets minimized when switching virtual des
 x2goclient   1495  x2goclient resumes existing session with wrong X-Server opt
 x2goclient   1497  X2Go client crashes after a couple of seconds showing all t
 x2goclient   1499  Latest Windows release has multiple bugs
 x2goclient   1500  Wishlist Bug: look for Branding-/Background-SVGs in well-kn
 x2goclient   1501  x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2020.02.13 crashes on Windows 10
 x2goclient   1502  macOS X2GoClient keyboard map updates crash specific server
 x2goclient   1505  Fix sftp-server path for opensuse tumbleweed
 x2goclient   1508  non Latin 1 passwords are rejected
 x2goclient   1509  Unsupported pack methods
 x2goclient   1510  nx defaults for packing are always overridden
 x2goclient   1511  pulseaudio error messages
 x2goclient   1512  X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parame
 x2goclient   1513  X2Go client v4.1.2.x (mswin32) crashes when starting "gitk"
 x2goclient   1514  x2client (mswin32) remote focus change should bring window 
 x2goclient   1515  x2goclient session resume is much slower on Windows than on
 x2goclient   1516  Rubymine bricks the clipboard synchronization of x2goclient
 x2goclient   1517  Copy+Paste loses formatting within Windows when using x2goc
 x2goclient   1518  x2go is aborted: unable to open display
 x2goclient   1519  x2go is aborted: unable to open display
 x2goclient   1520  Proxy-Server - SSH - strong Cipher crash x2Go-Client
 x2goclient   1521  cannot start x2go after XQuartz update
 x2goclient   1523  X2go Windows client path bug
 x2goclient   1524  X2go Windows client path bug
 x2goclient   1526  x2go windows client error
 x2goclient   1529  x2goclient crashes when attempting connection through proxy
 x2goclient   1532  x2goclient + DirectRDP (FreeRDP 2.x): Passwords need to esc
 x2goclient   1533  Mac client: connection timeout 30 seconds after session sta
 x2goclient   1536  Bug in Windows Client
 x2goclient   1541  x2go graphics issue on MacOS Big Sur
 x2goclient   1544  x2goclient not connecting [with a provisional fix]
 x2goclient   1546  Feature-request: Customizable kerberos ticket cache locatio
 x2goclient   1547  x2go client does not work on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
 x2goclient   1548  Copy & Paste images with x2goserver and x2goserver-x2gokdri
 x2goclient   1549  Up arrow key does not work
 x2goclient   1554  matlab colors inverted in X2go client
 x2goclient   1557  Windows client crashes when connecting to RHEL8
 x2goclient   1560  ������: Bug of SSH host key
 x2goclient   1561  bug of ssh daemon\s public host key
 x2goclient   1562  French translation
 x2goclient   1565  x2go can't start desktop (session created, ssh can connect)
 x2goclient   1566  Add packages for openSUSE Leap 15.3
 x2goclient   1568  Add tooltips to X server modes
 x2goclient   1569  Bug: MacOS client cannot connect if the Mac username contai
 x2goclient   1571  Terminate session button selected by default on timeout
 x2goclient   1575  Authentication dialog box messages, sometimes redundant, an
 x2goclient   1576  Fwd: Authentication dialog box messages, sometimes redundan
 x2goclient   1579  x2Goclient crashes with error "Can't start X.org Server. Pl
 x2goclient   1581  Shared folder cannot be accessed
 x2goclient   1582  App rendering issue on MacOS
 x2goclient   1587  small X2GO UI improvements
 x2goclient   1588  small X2GO UI improvements
 x2goclient   1589  x2go blocks key presses in other windows
 x2goclient   1590  x2goclient fails to connect after updating qt5 libs to 5.15
 x2goclient   1592  X2Go Windows Client fails to connect to hostname resolving 
 x2goclient   1593  X2Go Windows Client fails to connect to hostname resolving 
 x2goclient   1594  X2Go Windows Client fails to connect to hostname resolving 
 x2goclient   1596  Windows 11 file sharing not working
 x2goclient   1597  Possible security vulnerability: x2goclient crashes calling
 x2goclient   1601  Patch for x2goclient Qt5 build on Windows
 x2goclient   1610  x2goclient 4.1.2.3 build failure on Fedora rawhide
 x2goclient   1611  [PATCH] x2goclient: Replace deprecated uses of QString::nul
 x2goclient   1617  x2go on Ubuntu MATE 22.04.3 LTS host & client reorders key 
 x2goclient   1622  Cannot resume existing session on windows
 x2goclient   1624  Sound dies after sleep
 x2goclient   1627  bug in PATH and module load
 x2goclient   1632  Previously closed windows minimize when reopening on MS Win
 x2goclient   1634  x2goclient could't establish the connection to the proxy
 x2goclient   1636  FW: Port to Qt6 as Qt5 is EOL since 2025
 x2godeskto    635  No Makefile in x2godesktopsharing source tarball
 x2godeskto    663  X2Go Desktop Sharing broken since clipboard mode feature go
 x2godeskto    704  Desktopsharing "Access denied from user" all time
 x2godeskto    880  Fwd: Backslashes incorrectly escaped by desktopsharing
 x2godeskto   1355  x2godesktopsharing applet starts multiple times in KDE Plas
 x2godeskto   1402  x2godesktopsharing on ubuntu depends on "ss", but it's not 
 x2godeskto   1432  x2godesktopsharing - PANIC! Failure reading from the peer p
 x2godeskto   1447  x2godesktopsharing termination
 x2gomatebi   1324  x2gomatebindings mess up language settings
 x2gomatebi   1367  Drop update-mate-menu-x2go for MATE 1.20 (Debian) and possi
 x2gomatebi   1424  x2gomatebindings breaks caja locale in MATE
 x2goserver     11  Forward USB using USB IP
 x2goserver     42  GNOME3 desktop (in non-fullscreen mode) does XRandR resizin
 x2goserver     79  x2goruncommand is not "user friendly"
 x2goserver    161  pulseaudio error messages
 x2goserver    207  X2Go win32 client screen resolution bug
 x2goserver    254  race condition in RPM init script
 x2goserver    256  add consolekit to x2goserver
 x2goserver    257  Make X2Go Server systemd aware
 x2goserver    267  x2golistsessions - import db_changestatus into main namespa
 x2goserver    272  [X2Go-User] Session resume fails with AFS home directories
 x2goserver    279  Add script that provide a list of available desktop session
 x2goserver    286  keyboard layout isn't applied to the session (when starting
 x2goserver    289  Launch (suspended) X2Go sessions without the need of client
 x2goserver    309  Make x2goterminate-session / x2gosuspend-session operable a
 x2goserver    332  handle session suspension/termination via x2gocleansessions
 x2goserver    338  gnome no longer working in Ubuntu 13.10
 x2goserver    348  x2goserver 4.0.1.8: screws up keyboard for Mac users
 x2goserver    372  x2goadmin writes to users homes
 x2goserver    387  use dbus-launch to start recent gnome-terminal applications
 x2goserver    390  Provide meta packages x2goserver-<desktopshell>
 x2goserver    442  x2goserver-fmbindings has associations conflict with crosso
 x2goserver    444  Are x2go* commands suitable for /usr/bin?
 x2goserver    457  Fwd: polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1 fails to start on 
 x2goserver    459  PolicyKit authentication within apps often fails
 x2goserver    464  Mac Keyboard does not work with GNOME Desktop 
 x2goserver    465  possible memory leak; throughput problem
 x2goserver    481  Mac client breaks keyboard layout
 x2goserver    486  Session started with linux client cannot be continued with 
 x2goserver    560  nxagent (and thus x2go-server) uninstallable on ARM hardwar
 x2goserver    576  Add command=FREERDP to X2Go Server
 x2goserver    598  GNOME3 flashback session refuses to launch on Debian 8 jess
 x2goserver    629  Display port conflicts: Client access to multiple servers
 x2goserver    634  use socket forwarding feature in OpenSSH 6.7
 x2goserver    674  keycode -> keycode translation harmful (makes configuration
 x2goserver    679  generate man pages via help2man or asciidoc or ... (TBD)
 x2goserver    693  domain users can't open sessions
 x2goserver    710  Error connecting to CentOS 5 Server: Connection Failed "Und
 x2goserver    711  x2goserver: trusty armhf no package available
 x2goserver    724  Scanning does not work over romote-desktop session with san
 x2goserver    763  Bug Report: Slow startup time with x2go server on Debian 7 
 x2goserver    774  please set DESKTOP_SESSION and XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP like loc
 x2goserver    800  $X2GO_CLIENT not set
 x2goserver    801  Problem with session control  in x2go
 x2goserver    802  mate-terminal segfaults when launched as a single applicati
 x2goserver    803  Numlock-state resets on first keypress after resume/start
 x2goserver    813  Performance drop using large virtual screen
 x2goserver    814  Properly starting xubuntu (and others) session in Ubuntu
 x2goserver    820  Fwd: [X2Go-Dev] Patch: x2goserver: x2goruncommand - set IME
 x2goserver    857  Thunderbird Enigmail fails to access password-protected GPG
 x2goserver    859  Copy-paste limitations not working
 x2goserver    876  Problem with numeric user id
 x2goserver    892  x2go server fails on plasma5
 x2goserver    914  X2Go Logout Issue with Mate on Centos7
 x2goserver    919  Windows 10 and Gnome Desktop
 x2goserver    920  Fullscreen multi display centos 6
 x2goserver    924  Performance x2golistsession
 x2goserver    955  x2gosid sanitizer check in x2gosqlitewrapper.pl / x2goserve
 x2goserver    957  x2goserver authenticates session but does not start xfce
 x2goserver    961  Unmet dependencies in Kali 1.1.0
 x2goserver    963  x2go session environment broken
 x2goserver    971  Unable to restore session with AD login
 x2goserver    974  Server side disk full issue fails to communicate error to c
 x2goserver    980  Replace hardcoded paths to make use of XDG_RUNTIME_DIR
 x2goserver    988  Clipboard enabled on session resume
 x2goserver    992  logging X2Go sessions to /var/log/[b|w]tmp and /var/run/utm
 x2goserver    995  x2goserver and xorg.conf
 x2goserver   1001  Connection failure if user login start with a digit
 x2goserver   1006  Slow refresh with Chrome/Chromium
 x2goserver   1009  x2gomountdirs fails to mount directories when connecting wi
 x2goserver   1017  dolphin (KDE) crashes in Xfce session
 x2goserver   1021  Client error Connection failed. xrdb: Can't open display ''
 x2goserver   1029  Debian package for stretch have dependencies on obsolete pa
 x2goserver   1038  Running virt-manager disconnects entire x2go session
 x2goserver   1046  x2go session causes dbus conflicts with logged in desktop o
 x2goserver   1055  H264 videos working badly
 x2goserver   1061  failure to complete connection when profile files on server
 x2goserver   1063  CreateDB fails with error `DBI connect('dbname=/var/lib/x2g
 x2goserver   1070  nxagent GPF in libNX_X11.so.6.2 on launch of published appl
 x2goserver   1081  backing-store disabled with session type single application
 x2goserver   1083  local Xfce session blocks X2Go Xfce session (and vice versa
 x2goserver   1089  x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 24
 x2goserver   1095  Fwd: Fedora 24 messages log filling up with pulseaudio main
 x2goserver   1101  x2goserver 4.0.1.19 mouse position reporting under ubuntu
 x2goserver   1103  app rendering (glx)
 x2goserver   1109  Print all In new window Long delays (i.e. several minutes) 
 x2goserver   1131  x2gosqlitewrapper - Session not opening when username start
 x2goserver   1135  MySQL Database backend support
 x2goserver   1143  [pulseaudio] main.c: User-configured server at localhost, r
 x2goserver   1145  x2godbadmin + postgres + non-existent home directory = wron
 x2goserver   1168  x2go slowdown after a few hours of using Cadence
 x2goserver   1169  X2GO Mate on Fedora25 segfaults in glxinfo and matesession
 x2goserver   1170  x2goplugin / x2goplugin-provider Failed to connect: Permiss
 x2goserver   1171  Create wtmp entry for x2go sessions
 x2goserver   1173  stDXFCE_dp24: is blocked
 x2goserver   1174  file is blocked (stDXFCE_dp24)
 x2goserver   1175  ubuntu client kills sshd on server
 x2goserver   1176  Replace netstat with ss
 x2goserver   1190  BlackScreen / Keyboard-loss or losing window-decoration aft
 x2goserver   1201  Black window with KDE5 plasma
 x2goserver   1204  User can login but cannot open any Folder/File
 x2goserver   1205  Unable to resume X2Go session
 x2goserver   1215  Bug: "The remote proxy closed the connection while negotiat
 x2goserver   1219  Bug: After Session starts on server&client, message appers 
 x2goserver   1221  Server Side PulseAudio Server and compression of audio data
 x2goserver   1222  Timeout of about 30s to start the x2go session
 x2goserver   1224  x2go desktop starts with incorrect resolution on Ubuntu 16.
 x2goserver   1228  Implement basic dialog handling in X2Go Server
 x2goserver   1230  x2go fails unhelpfully when a session fails to start
 x2goserver   1249  numlock not working on win7 client and ubuntu 14.04 LTS ser
 x2goserver   1251  Folder sharing
 x2goserver   1261  Connect to local desktop: No protocol specified
 x2goserver   1270  x2go: User which Logon via Windows Domain accountname can n
 x2goserver   1274  x2goagent shows NoMachine logo in taskbar
 x2goserver   1278  Fwd: trouble
 x2goserver   1279  Idle connection crashes and is unable to resume
 x2goserver   1282  X2Go server 4.1.0.1-0 heuler kicks out on Fedora 27
 x2goserver   1303  x2goserver: .Xresources (or .Xresources-x2go) is not loaded
 x2goserver   1306  Can't terminate session
 x2goserver   1310  x2goserver 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
 x2goserver   1311  Dependency Issue on Ubuntu 14.04.5
 x2goserver   1312  QT applications crash with x2go server 4.1.0.2 on Ubuntu 18
 x2goserver   1314  x2gobroker : [limit groups] is not respected in a broker se
 x2goserver   1326  Rstudio Fatal IO error 11 on debian jessie
 x2goserver   1331  Could not get a suitable RGB visual
 x2goserver   1337  Error message: Connection failed. bash: x2golistsessions: c
 x2goserver   1339  Incorrect keyboard keys when connecting to local desktop se
 x2goserver   1340  x2go doesn't start with ubuntu 18.04 server and win10 clien
 x2goserver   1341  FreeRDP not working in x2go, requires BIG-REQUESTS extensio
 x2goserver   1342  Graphical apps stalling in suspended session
 x2goserver   1352  x2gosetkeyboard does not use setxkbmap -config
 x2goserver   1353  with dash as default shell, x2goagent.options are not being
 x2goserver   1360  openSUSE RPM depends on obsolete (and nowadays missing) Per
 x2goserver   1370  x2goserver: x2goagent segfault when start session
 x2goserver   1372  Can Not Connect
 x2goserver   1376  Arithmetic exception error reading variable: Division by ze
 x2goserver   1390  x2go server openGL errors are printed in high volume at les
 x2goserver   1391  X2Go Flickering on KDE remote desktop with compositor enabl
 x2goserver   1396  x2goserver does not find the sftp-server binary
 x2goserver   1399  x2goserver gnupg server is hacked
 x2goserver   1400  Unable to install x2go server on RedHat 7.4
 x2goserver   1404  Add usb device forward
 x2goserver   1406  connection failed after an update of nxagent on differents 
 x2goserver   1407  x2gostartagent: X2Go Agent terminated unexpectedly
 x2goserver   1409  Fwd: [Bug 1754220] New: x2gocleansessions kills user deskto
 x2goserver   1413  Matlab freezing when disconnecting x2go session
 x2goserver   1422  Clipboard copy-paste not reliable in Windows 10 (x2goclient
 x2goserver   1423  Ticketing system
 x2goserver   1427  Update Tumbleweed packages for Perl 5.30
 x2goserver   1435  xfce4-screenshooter resulting in blank screen while selecti
 x2goserver   1453  x2go cleansessinos creates empty files every 2 seconds unde
 x2goserver   1465  Allow running with restricted shell (rbash), or limit appli
 x2goserver   1468  Empty desktop on LXDE client session
 x2goserver   1470  x2goserver: Broken x2goversion results in failed connection
 x2goserver   1474  keyboard and mouse stop working after a few minutes of inac
 x2goserver   1481  Idling sessions freezing
 x2goserver   1482  Problems in the usage of x2go
 x2goserver   1484  Session: Suspending session at ....
 x2goserver   1486  SSH client config line prevents successful connection with 
 x2goserver   1490  x2goagent crashes when pasting clipboard contents
 x2goserver   1492  Package: Multiple monitors / Xinerama crashes
 x2goserver   1494  Approved list of users and groups for x2goserver
 x2goserver   1498  Recent Firefox 68 and chromium crash in X2go
 x2goserver   1522  x2goagent is busy all the time with XFCE
 x2goserver   1527  native X11 fonts stop being rendered as the desktop is shar
 x2goserver   1528  x2gocleansessions has hardcoded sleep time
 x2goserver   1534  session.log fills up root filesystem
 x2goserver   1535  users randomly (but repeatedly) get a "libx2go-server-db-sq
 x2goserver   1539  Add package x2godialog
 x2goserver   1540  Fix unexpected resume
 x2goserver   1545  x2goserver: separate
 x2goserver   1550  X2Go/Server/DB/SQLite3.pm: Reads shadow entry ($pass) but i
 x2goserver   1552  Bug: server clipboard settings overridden by client when se
 x2goserver   1553  x2goserver error: unknown operating system
 x2goserver   1555  [Bug] X2Go: The remote NX proxy closed the connection
 x2goserver   1570  Moving any programs on screen causes ghosting/overlapping e
 x2goserver   1574  reconnect suspended session failed
 x2goserver   1577  gnome-Terminal not working on RHEL8
 x2goserver   1591  wslvar and wslpath do not work in tmux session that is star
 x2goserver   1595  Performance degradation with XFCE compositor
 x2goserver   1599  Cleanup sessions on reboot
 x2goserver   1600  Filter ACPI events
 x2goserver   1604  Mint 20.3 Update fails for latest release 4.1.0.4-0~1975~ub
 x2goserver   1606  bug at deinstallation of x2go server on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 
 x2goserver   1607  Ubuntu 20.04 ppa:  x2go-server dependency problem
 x2goserver   1612  Keyboard layout breaks when session is restored.
 x2goserver   1618  x2go on Ubuntu MATE 22.04.3 LTS host & client reorders key 
 x2goserver   1620  x2goserver/client - /tmp file overflow and cryptic error me
 x2goserver   1621  X11 error with Java 17
 x2goserver   1630  x2goserver on Manjaro with Mate desktop no logout
 x2goserver   1633  New clipboard issue in Libreoffice with X2Go
 x2goserver   1635  x2goresume-session keyboard issue
 x2gothincl    250  ultiple xorg.conf's in x2go TCE
 x2gothincl    374  Setting keyboard layout in x2gothinclient
 x2gothincl    375  x2gothinclient does not install 686 kernel
 x2gothincl    482  Thinclient env would not boot with Ubuntu 14.04
 x2gothincl    861  No Sound in TCE-RDP-directConnect
 x2gothincl    918  symbolic link in x2go PXE's default installation must be de
 x2gothincl   1155  Volume levels are not saved with TCE
 x2gothincl   1196  Multihead fullscreen not working with Windows x2goclient
 x2gothincl   1197  Multihead fullscreen not working with TCE client in display
 x2gothincl   1207  Newer Chrome/Chromium maximized window stuck in front with 
 x2gothincl   1208  Messed up session when resuming from Published Apps mode to
 x2gothincl   1211  Add a clone/copy session feature tu x2goclient
 x2gothincl   1351  x2gothinclient-common: File conflict w/ x2gothinclient
 x2gousbmou    228  Mount MTP on thinclients
 x2gousbmou    398  Automounter only mounts first partition of USB media (at le

Every Tuesday, the listing by package maintainer is posted.
Every Friday, the listing by age of the report is posted.

Please see the documentation for more information about how to
use the Bug tracking system.  It is available on the WWW at
<A HREF="https://bugs.x2go.org/txt/">https://bugs.x2go.org/txt</A>