[X2Go-User] Help need with Linux-Linux Kerberos Authentication

rubens.zanatta at grad.ufsc.br rubens.zanatta at grad.ufsc.br
Thu Jan 24 14:53:36 CET 2019

> What's the *client* Operating System/Distribution/Version that you are
> using? (If it's a Linux system, 'cat /etc/os-release' should provide all
> the necessary info.)
>
> What's the X2GoClient version you are using?
> (Run 'LANG=C x2goclient --version' in the shell to find out.)

Ok so my set up is the following:

 	* Client:

 	* OS: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
 	* X2Go: X2Go Client 4.1.1.1

 	* Server:

 	* OS: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
 	* x2goserver: 4.1.0.0
 	* x2goserver-common: 4.1.0.0
 	* x2goserver-extensions: 4.1.0.0
 	* x2goserver-fmbindings: 4.1.0.0
 	* x2goserver-printing: 4.1.0.0
 	* x2goserver-x2goagent: 3.5.99.16
 	* x2goserver-xsession: 4.1.0.0

 	* Kerberos KDC:

 	* Ubuntu Server 18.04.1 LTS

> One outcome might be that we'll have to get you to change to an older or
> newer version of X2GoClient and try that.

Do you suggest any versions? We would be doing some trial and error
attempts here right?

If you'd like to try replicating, this is pretty much the sutup I have.
As for the paid support, it's unlikely that my Uni would cover that.

Regards,
Rubens