[X2Go-User] Install x2go TCE-live server

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Wed Jan 23 14:49:43 CET 2019

Am 23.01.19 um 10:40 schrieb Stroganov Roman:
> Why I show consideration for it?
> If during one session the user used many different usb disks, then it will
> have many not working links on a desktop (garbage) and in / home/media/. It
> will mislead him...

I agree with you there.  Feedback from the developers is that it is a
bug.  I am currently discussing the best way to fix it with them.
Removing the empty directory on the thinclient will probably be easy.
And as we've seen, it will then automatically disappear from the server
as well.
The tricky part will probably be removing the Desktop link ...

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur