[X2Go-User] Install x2go TCE-live server

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Tue Jan 22 14:47:35 CET 2019

Am 22.01.19 um 14:29 schrieb Stroganov Roman:
> usb drive are mounted well. Russian is displayed correctly both on the thin
> client and on the server. To work with objects with the Russian names
> became possible.
> Thanks a lot for the help!

You're welcome!  Also, debugging this publicly on the list has helped us
find a bug in x2gousbmount, and parts of the debugging session we had
with you became a new FAQ entry for TCE-Live
(<https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:tce#the_session_itself_works_fine_but_audio_is_not_working>).

> But me the small mistake seems to eat in a script. After shutdown of usb
> drive of a directory of assembling are not removed automatically on the
> thin client and continue to be displayed on the server, but empty.
> If to insert, for example, 5 usb drive, and the spendthrift to disconnect
> them, then there will be 5 empty directories.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here.  I'm guessing you
are using Google Translate to post in English?
While this list's language is English, I think we could make an
exception here and let you re-post this paragraph in your native
language (which I'm guessing is Russian or Ukrainian).
We have other Russian/Ukrainian speakers here on the list that might be
able to provide an English translation for me. :)

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur