[X2Go-User] Install x2go TCE-live server

Stroganov Roman stroganov.roman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:29:46 CET 2019

Yes, that that went not so. Checksum of my patch was another.
I applied yours. Checksum coincided.
usb drive are mounted well. Russian is displayed correctly both on the thin
client and on the server. To work with objects with the Russian names
became possible.
Thanks a lot for the help!
But me the small mistake seems to eat in a script. After shutdown of usb
drive of a directory of assembling are not removed automatically on the
thin client and continue to be displayed on the server, but empty.
If to insert, for example, 5 usb drive, and the spendthrift to disconnect
them, then there will be 5 empty directories.

--
С Уважением Строганов Роман