[X2Go-User] Install x2go TCE-live server

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Fri Jan 18 11:02:31 CET 2019

Am 17.01.19 um 20:41 schrieb Stroganov Roman:
> I made
> mount | tee mountbefore
> mount | tee mountafter
> diff mountbefore mountafter
> Blank line
>
> If flash disk is inserted into consoles of the thin client when to gather
> lsblk I see
>
> sda   30G  disk
> sda1  30G  part
>
> But there are no mount points. I can make
> sudo mkdir /mnt/1
> sudo mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/1
> ls /mnt/1
> I see directories and files of the flash drive
> If I correctly understand a disk does not mount on the thin client.

Please reboot the thinclient, so your manual mounts are gone.

Log in as root on the thinclient, run the following commands, and post
the output here:

ls -la /usr/lib/x2go/tce/x2gousbmount
md5sum /usr/lib/x2go/tce/x2gousbmount

Then, insert the flash disk and run these commands:

fdisk -l
grep usbmount /var/log/syslog

and also post the output here.

I just checked it on my test system with a recent build and the
automounter triggers just fine there, so I wonder what's wrong on your
system.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur