[X2Go-User] Install x2go TCE-live server

Stroganov Roman stroganov.roman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:56:10 CET 2019

Unfortunately at me not to receive the thin client to the x2go server...

On the thin client I see the console localhost login text:
Sometimes it is very quickly visible some blue screen and again the console.

I have a computer about Linux and x2go the client. From it I am well
connected to the server. I took from it the work file sessions and copied
it as x2go-tce-sessions on http the server. The file from the server is
downloaded normally.
At line with APPEND in the end added fetch=
http://10.3.1.117/x2go-tce/x2go-tce-filesystem.squashfs sessionsurl=
http://10.3.1.117/x2go-tce/x2go-tce-sessions session=tsu to the file of a
configuration

In the sessions name=tsu file (I tried to write session=0123456 as at the
beginning of the session [0123456] file)

Nothing is impossible.
On the thin client I see the console localhost login text:
Sometimes it is very quickly visible some blue screen and again the console.

What can be made? Can as that it is possible to look at log on the thin
client? added debug to APPEND. But how to look at it I do not know.

I seem to me close to the purpose
--
С Уважением Строганов Роман