[X2Go-User] x2go session control panel

Ulrich Sibiller uli42 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 08:44:49 CET 2019

Update:
- I have made a standalone version of neatx's nxdialog.py, see
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/pull/767
- all this stuff I have been talking about in the previous posts
refers to the menu being displayed in _rootless_ (or application) mode
only. It does offer a menu bar for fullscreen mode

Uli