[X2Go-User] x2go session control panel

Stroganov Roman stroganov.roman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:45:42 CET 2019

>You need to find an archive of the original nxclient binary by
>nomachine in version 3.5. Then install it. Look up where it installs
>the nxclient binary and change the following line in
>/usr/bin/x2gostartagent:
>
>export NX_CLIENT="${X2GO_LIB_PATH}/x2gosuspend-agent"

>export NX_CLIENT="<path to you nxclient binary>"

I found the file / usr / bin / x2gostartagent only on the x2go server.
Need to change on the server?
I found nomachine version 3.5.0-7 and installed it.
In the file / usr / bin / x2gostartagent I changed

export NX_CLIENT = "$ {X2GO_LIB_PATH} / x2gosuspend-agent"

on

export NX_CLIENT = "/ usr / NX / bin / nxclient"

After that, I restarted the server.

Clients connect to the server as before. I did not find any session
control panel.

While I use the "magic pixel" I do not know if users will get used to
it or not ... :(

--
С Уважением Строганов Роман