[X2Go-User] It might be that we already have KDE5/Plasma support ...

Orion Poplawski orion at nwra.com
Wed Sep 26 00:24:32 CEST 2018

On 08/10/2017 07:07 PM, Stefan Baur wrote:
> Hi $LIST,
>
> According to Mike#1, who currently attends DebConf in Montreal,
> Debian 9 + X2Go Stable + KDE5/Plasma have been shown to work together.
> This is a single report so far, though.
>
> If anyone is willing and able to test and confirm this, it would be
> highly appreciated.
>
> Another test result we'd be interested in would be what happens if you
> use Arctica NX-Libs and X2Go Heuler instead of X2Go Stable.

I'm curious as to what other people are seeing with this these days.  With
Fedora 28 plasma-desktop-5.13.4-1.fc28.x86_64 I'm still seeing plasma shell
and other apps crash trying to initialize GLX.

--
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301                 https://www.nwra.com/