[X2Go-User] Problem restoring connection on Ubuntu 18.04

EI geneing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:46:36 CEST 2018

I'm not running any of the containers on the system, so it doesn't look
like a permission issue.
I looked at the  libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper.pl and
/usr/share/perl5/X2Go/Server/DB.pm and just ran perl commands to add a new
port to used_ports table. It worked (as root) and I can see the new entries
in x2go_sessions. However, nothing is added when I connect from remote
server using x2go.

Since nobody else seems to have this problem, it's probably something
related to my system, although I checked all the libraries and file
permissions. I finally gave up an switched to postgresql backend. It was a
pain to configure, but it works and I can suspend and restore connections
now.

Thank you.