[X2Go-User] What happened to the X2Go Blog?

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Sep 6 10:02:37 CEST 2018

Am 05.09.2018 um 20:29 schrieb Tristan Miller:

> There used to be an X2Go Blog at <http://blog.x2go.org>, which could be
> read as an RSS feed at <http://blog.x2go.org/index.php/feed/>.  They
> seem to have disappeared a few months ago.
>
> Does anyone know what happened to them?  Is there currently any way of
> getting X2Go-related news (release announcements, etc.) via RSS?

It wasn't really maintained any more, and at the time of its demise,
would have made our GDPR disclaimer/policy more complicated, so it was
shut down.
We might revive it at some point in the future.  Right now, I would
suggest subscribing to two mailing lists instead, X2Go-Project (for
administrative and event announcements) and X2Go-Announcements (mainly
for release announcements).

You can find the subscription links here:
<https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/news:latest-list-postings>

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur