[X2Go-User] tmp files

Sat Sep 1 11:45:14 CEST 2018

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 11:29:28 +0200
richard lucassen <mailinglists at lucassen.org> wrote:

> > Ok, interesting. Unfortunately I don't have an idea what might be
> > causing that. Can you check with lsof who is touching the files?
>
> These files only live a very short time. I noticed it when I wanted to
> send an attachment which was located in /tmp/ with the email client
> "Sylpheed". The popup in which the attachment directory is shown was
> constantly refreshing, showing these files (4 as far as I can see).
> Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it.

I'm not sure, but I'd say this is something of the later versions of
x2goserver. I've never seen it before until a week ago. I run Debian
testing with x2goserver 4.1.0.2-2. But once again: I'm not sure, I
might have sent attachments from other diretories than /tmp/

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/