[X2Go-User] Font size in a 'Single Application'

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Oct 3 23:26:46 CEST 2018

I have just installed x2go (server on my xubuntu 18.04 desktop, client
on my xubuntu 18.04 laptop).

I am using it to run Digikam as a 'Single Application'.  I must say it
was incredibly easy to set up and get working, congratulations to the
developers.

The text in Digikam is a bit too large, i tried increasing the DPI in
the session settings but that seemed to have no effect (or maybe it
made the text even bigger!).  So, is there a way to make the text
smaller?

--
Chris Green