[X2Go-User] Problems with java GUI application

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Wed May 16 21:28:13 CEST 2018

Am 16.05.2018 um 21:06 schrieb Kevin Kremer:
> Can you tell me how to check the version of nx-libs? I simply installed
> x2goserver and x2goserver-xsession which apparently do not install an
> additional nx-libs package (apt policy nx-libs does not know the package).

That's because "nx-libs" is the generic name for the libraries, not the
package name (there are actually several packages getting built from
those libs).
If you follow the dependency chain, you'll see that the Package
x2goserver depends on the Package x2goserver-x2goagent, which in turn
depends on the Package nxagent - that's the server part of nx-libs.

So "apt policy nxagent" should yield the desired result.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur