[X2Go-User] MxLinux

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 26 01:44:18 CEST 2018

      One of my customers found that if he used a clean PATH and did not
change it in his .profile he could connect.  Then I determined which
directories included in the PATH made it fail, and then he realized those
directories would be prohibited if perl was run tainted, and he knew enough
about monkeysphere to know it would do this.  So we took the start up out
of the X2Go Xession directory and that made it work.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.