[X2Go-User] Clipboard stops working

Norm Green norm.green at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Mar 23 22:43:58 CET 2018

I am still having the same problem (copy on Windows client -> paste to
Linux server does not work)  after updating the client and server to the
latest packages.
This time the only thing that fixed it was to log out of my Linux
session via the "Log Out" menu option on the Unbuntu desktop.
Restarting the x2go client (several times) did not work nor did
restarting the x2goserver service on the Linux host.

Also there is a problem with flickering when I maximize the client
window on the PC.  This one is easily worked around by manually sizing
the window without clicking the maximize button.

Norm Green