[X2Go-User] X2Go crashes when I run Thunderbird

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Mon Mar 19 16:07:14 CET 2018

Am 26.02.2018 um 17:27 schrieb Tristan Miller:
> Dear all,
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:23:32 +0100, Tristan Miller
> <psychonaut at nothingisreal.com> wrote:
>> Lately whenever I try to run Thunderbird through X2Go, the session
>> suddenly closes.  The session doesn't get suspended, since when I
>> reconnect I need to create a new session rather than resuming the old
>> one.  I assume that the server is crashing or otherwise failing, since
>> the client remains open.
> Problem seems to happen with many other GTK+ applications as well,
> including GEdit and Evince.  Is no one else experiencing this?

Last time I had such an issue with evince and thunderbird, it could be
fixed by adding the following line to /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options:

X2GO_NXAGENT_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=" -extension BIG-REQUESTS"

Please check if this line is present on the server, if not, add it and
try again.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur