[X2Go-User] x2go problems

Steven Spencer steven.spencer at kdsi.com
Thu Mar 8 23:09:47 CET 2018

Greetings,

We use x2go extensively for some access to some Ubuntu based LTSP
servers. Suddenly over the last two days, we get the following in the
client:

"The remote proxy closed the connection while negotiating
the session. This may be due to the wrong authentication
credentials passed to the server."

And on the server we are trying to connect to, we see this in the logs:

/usr/bin/x2goresume-session: client [ip.address.of.client] has
successfully resumed session with ID kscadmin-51-1520534328_stDMATE_dp24

/usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard:
/home/ksca0dmin/.x2go/C-kscadmin-51-1520534328_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard did
not appear within 30s after agent startup

We are never able to connect. This happens even on all servers that we
connect to and includes older server versions:

    x2goagent: 3.5.0.33
    x2goserver: 4.0.1.22
    x2goserver-extensions: 4.0.1.22
    x2goserver-xsession: 4.0.1.22

As well as newer ones:

    x2goserver: 4.1.0.0
    x2goserver-common: 4.1.0.0
    x2goserver-extensions: 4.1.0.0
    x2goserver-fmbindings: 4.1.0.0
    x2goserver-printing: 4.1.0.0
    x2goserver-x2goagent: 3.5.99.14
    x2goserver-xsession: 4.1.0.0

Unfortunately, the clients are now updated as well trying to fix this
issue, but they were failing on the older client version as well:

    X2Go Client v. 4.1.1.1 (Qt - 4.8.7)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies
Office 308-382-8764 Ext. 1131
Mobile 402-765-8010