[X2Go-User] Can we have some old rpms in the x2go.repo?

Norman Gaywood ngaywood at une.edu.au
Thu Mar 15 03:11:51 CET 2018

So I've updated dev to the latest
again 3.5.99.15-0.0build1.1.git20180308.2971.main.fc27

And I seem to get an nxagent segfault every time I move the session window
into another screen.

Same version in production and it was stable for a few days now. I could
move it across screens. I suspended and resumed several times.
But, after logging out of production and logging back in again, I'm back to
segfaulting when moving across screens.

It's a very strange problem :-(

Executive summary:

The segfault on connect I have not reproduced. But its been reported by
several of my users. I have around 50 logged in users at the moment. The
login segfault only happens to very few (5/6). Some of them seemed to be
working now.

The move across the screen segfault has happened to 3 users (including me)
and all have been linux clients (Fedora I think).
The move across screen segfault seems to go away sometimes for undermined
reasons.