[X2Go-User] Can't install X2goserver on Debian 9

Nigra Truo nigratruo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:47:13 CET 2018

Or asked otherwise:
Where is */etc/x2go/x2gosql/sql* and *X2Go::Config module* coming from?
Which x2go package provides it and why isn't it getting installed? I tried
dpkg -i --force-confmiss on all packages to no avail. I mean on a brand new
installed system, you would not have /etc/x2go/x2gosql/sql and the packages
would have to provide it in any case to make the server function.

--
*Por sperto kaj lerno ne sufiĉas eterno.*