[X2Go-User] Some questions about X2go

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Wed Mar 14 19:22:54 CET 2018

Hi,

Do you really need desktop sharing (aka "see what you see on your opened local session on your remote computer") or do you just need to open a session on the remote machine the Windows RDP way (contrary to the TeamViewer/VNC way) ?
If so, you'll get far better performances and comfort opening a "MATE" session instead of a "Local desktop" session from your X2Go client.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3