[X2Go-User] Can't install X2goserver on Debian 9

Nigra Truo nigratruo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:19:32 CET 2018

Thanks for the pointers. Yes, of course all apt commands are always
executed as root.
Right now it is not so much about the bug that prevents purging, it is more
that I just can't reinstall x2goserver anymore. I see this message

"X2Go is configured to use a non-SQLite DB backend, leaving the database
alone"
and the server install fails.

and can't find any documentation and reference to it, it is a show stopper
at this moment.
Question: Where is x2go told to do that? Which config is still left on the
system? I cleaned up EVERYTHING x2go related, erased all dirs and configs,
I have never seen this message before. It is like apt / dpkg remembers some
setting that it is not supposed to remember (as the package was purged)

--
*Por sperto kaj lerno ne sufiĉas eterno.*