[X2Go-User] nxagent

Mario Theodoridis mario at schmut.com
Mon Mar 5 13:37:04 CET 2018

On 04/03/18 09:44, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> * On 03/04/2018 01:54 AM, Robert Dinse wrote:
>>        Yes consuming a large amount of CPU and not doing anything useful,
>> customer is disconnected.  Connection is still possible but doesn't get rid
>> of the stuck processes, I have to kill -9 to get rid of them.
> Uhm... "stuck" is pretty ambiguous in that context - I assume that you are
> referring to the CPU usage, which doesn't go down to sane levels even after
> reconnecting, but reconnecting to the session as such is possible?
>
> Is there any reasonable way to trigger this behavior? Like starting a MATE
> session, disconnecting and waiting for an hour to see the CPU usage spike? Or is
> it triggered by other programs running inside of the session?
>
> I'll need something to reproduce it, server OS information would also be great.

I'm having this problem at the moment.
I was running a KDE session and screensaver has always been disabled.
I installed the new server this morning, worked and then went to lunch.
When i came back the client won't connect and nxagent is having a CPU
for breakfast.

Any additional details i can provide?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards