[X2Go-User] login window only

alaxa at libero.it alaxa at libero.it
Mon Jun 25 11:16:34 CEST 2018

Hi!

I wanted to run the x2go client from the command line to display the "username" and "password" fields only, like it happens when using pyHoca-GUI. The problem is that whenever my users hit the "CANCEL" button they always see the list of available sessions at the right of the window, which I wanted to avoid.

I've tried a command line such as:

x2goclient.exe --no-session-edit  --disable-pulse --session=MYSESSION --close-disconnect    --hide-foldersharing    --no-autoresume --no-menu

I don't want to use the pyHoca-GUI because it's too slow to start (at least in our environment)

Thanks,

alaxa