[X2Go-User] execute xmodmap on resume

Ulrich Sibiller uli42 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 30 01:21:48 CEST 2018

Have a look at /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions, this is the place
where the extensions are called.

The call is

find "$X2GO_LIB_PATH/extensions/$X2GO_MODALITY.d/" -maxdepth 1
-mindepth 1 | egrep "/[0-9]{3}_[[:alnum:]]+" | sort | while read
x2go_extension; do

which indicates that the script name has to start with _three_ digits
followed by _ and an alphanumeric name. Your script does not match, so
I guess that's the reason it is not executed.

Uli

Maybe remove