[X2Go-User] Can't get full screen on Raspberry PI

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:36:21 CET 2018

Hi,

I have a Raspberry PI running their latest OS (9.1 Stretch)
And I am running x2goclient 4.1.1.0

I can't seem to get full screen.  If I set x2goclient and set it to Display
Fullscreen, it starts up and works fine except that it is a window on my
screen (having a head line with minimize, atc. buttons).  Then when I exit,
it changed the config to Custom 1920x1078.

In fact I just noticed that if I select "Fullscreen" and then click "OK",
when I go back in, it's changed to Custom 1920x1078.  Same thing with
Display Use whole display.

Nothing I do will make "Fullscreen" stick.

Not having any problems on my LinuxMint box.

Thanks for any help!

Blake McBride