[X2Go-User] x2go local desktop connection on rpi

Ulrich Sibiller uli42 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 21:20:10 CET 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 3:45 PM, Robert Dinse <nanook at eskimo.com> wrote:

>      This is I think an issue with Ubuntu, it won't allow two graphical
> logins
> from same user on same machine, but if you originate with a different UID
> than you connect with it is okay.

The relevant information is probably in the server side session log
should find the reason why the connect did fail.

I would also suggest switching to nx 3.5.99.13 which offers the
tolerancechecks (see man nxagent) option to make reconnects possible
where 3.5.0 simply does not allow them. Here's how:
https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:nx-libs-betatesting

You'd have to suspend your session, then edit
/tmp/.x2go-<username>/C-<username>../options (add the
tolerancechecks=<yourvalue> option), then try to reconnect.

Uli